Recalled Deploy missions and the Phalanx

This has been knocked around a bit recently and in the past too and is generally regarded as a mistake that ZE decided (or forgot) to include that recalled Deploy missions not show on the Sensor Phalanx, as it is in the other games of this format.

So my suggestion to improve the game even further and add a much more tactical and skill orientated approach to fleeting, make Deploy missions that have been recalled, not show up on the Sensor Phalanx.

Reasons:

- Promotes more people to fleet, and fleeting is the only gameplay type that will improve the activity of a universe overall.
- Makes it harder for fleeters to crash other peoples fleets if they are playing correctly, promoting more of a challenge rather than aim and shoot.
- Incorporates more use of the 'blind lanx' fleeting tactic, showing which players truly have what it takes and which don't.

Would love to see the support I have already seen in other threads here, maybe we can get the game completely up to scratch in a few good suggestions!
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: Recalled Deploy missions and the Phalanx

Istalris wrote: generally regarded as a mistake that ZE decided (or forgot) to include that recalled Deploy missions not show on the Sensor Phalanx, as it is in the other games of this format.
I have always wondered why ZE did not incorporate this :think:

Great suggestion and it would definitely improve the gameplay :)

Chat Administrator ~ 7 Gale Points