Greetings!

Hello! I wasn't sure where to post this since I didn't saw any intro threads but, whatever.

I'm Aldrin and I just joined and will probably stick around :3
*waves*

Oh, and if any other new user wants to, feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger, comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."

Re: Greetings!

Welcome Aldrin! Hope you have a lot of fun here.

You can use the Union of Honour sub-forum to introduce yourself, I will move your thread there for you now. :)
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:Welcome Aldrin! Hope you have a lot of fun here.

You can use the Union of Honour sub-forum to introduce yourself, I will move your thread there for you now. :)
Thank you. ^_^
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger, comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."

smokesalotweed wrote:hi Aldrin, im mike i have also just found this game(seems alot like ---)

The thread is 13 days old so he sort of found the game a bit earlier than you :D

Apart from this, welcome to Zorg Empire! Anything you need, you will find it within the game or forums and whatever you cannot find; just post in the proper thread.

Apart from this, welcome to Zorg Empire! Anything you need, you will find it within the game or forums and whatever you cannot find; just post in the proper thread.
would prefer it if you checked these places first before coming into chat and asking. :) the game you play is different from everyone else's way since its all based on the amount of time you can put into it. if you can't find the answers you want feel free to ask in chat.
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

Zorg wrote:Apart from this, welcome to Zorg Empire! Anything you need, you will find it within the game or forums and whatever you cannot find; just post in the proper thread.
Why did the first time I read the page I read it as:

Apart from this, welcome to Zorg Empire! All of your weed, you will find it within the game or forums and whatever you cannot find; just post in the proper thread.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.