Re: Overhunting. Overkill.

Had I thought the same a while back, you'd have never made it nearly as far as you have, sbt. Some players are worth holding back from destroying. Sometimes, the game becomes sweeter if your opponents are allowed to grow. Winning a game all of the time makes it the most boring thing you've ever done.

i are probably right. i have left many fleets alone and right now i dont crash fleets in FS unless its a favor for someone or a target or someone i dont like. if a guy just likes sitting around and not fleet save then i will smash him without a thought.
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Hmm, didn't think about it like that. But he still never gets the joy of choosing a target X_X thats one of the best parts to me [(and having a massive fleet) massive for me anyway]
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.

Slash wrote:I've been watching several of the top players and it amazes me how quickly and willing they are to cut their own throats. They'll continually launch against the same targets, ending up with marginal and ever decreasing profits. They rarely move to new hunting grounds until they've totally depleted every available resource.

Rather than rely on their own infrastructure for periods of time until the prey has a chance to rebuild and become profitable, they just rape the living crap out of anything and everything.

The results are already being seen. Players are quitting and resources become more scarce. What in the living **** are these guys thinking? Can't they see that they'll soon be the kings of nothing? They're their own worst enemy and they'll soon start falling from their own weight. They may have huge points but they have no clue how to reserve themselves and properly manage their range. They simply only focus on their score.

You know who you are. You're making not only hard for the rest of the community, you're killing yourselves because you can't check your egos. rofles.
kinda like this?
I wont even bother to mention which alliance att me for this just because its not even worth it, but i see where your getting at Slash, ive noticed alot of the higher ranked people in certain Alliances act like they are real life supreme rulers by playing this game.

i guess in the end some play for fun, others play because they need to feel superior. the alliance that attacked me falls in the Latter category.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 228 units of Metal, 131 units of Crystal and 64 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 210.650 units.
A debris field containing 10.290 units of Metal and 102.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 1 %