Re: Forum Games: Solve the riddle

Remember the riddle will only last three days if it is unsolved, at which point it will be replaced with a new one and the riddle counter given a +1. Making it harder for round winners to break the win time record.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

No, the riddle counter does. So for example this is Riddle 14, if it is not solved within the time limit we will ignore it and progress to Riddle 15 anyway. Making it harder to break the record Neoshagrath set for round 1, which was achieving round victory by Riddle 25.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Sorry for the slack (again), nobody correctly guessed Riddle 14, so we move straight on to 15, good luck!

Score Table:

Cypher: 3
Pupairo12: 2
Kick: 2
Weresloth: 1
Spy: 1
KarrothMelu: 1
Scoobysnack: 1
Corbeil: 1
Malebolgia: 1

Riddle number 15:

During World War 2, several British naval spies on the lookout for enemy ships and activities posed as Canadian lobster fishermen. They had large numbers of plastic, orange-coloured lobsters made for their covert operations. These lobsters came in various sizes with all the authentic markings. At night, the spies loaded the lobsters into traps and threw them overboard. At daybreak, they would hoist the traps aboard ship. The locals spotted them as fraudulent fishermen from quite a distance. How were they so easily detected?