Re: ELMSTREET666 (FTA) VS rjsturgill (STRONG) TD 2,248,586

666 wrote::shock: Really Rj. I have showed you nothing but respect since playing this game. But come one man. You know just as good as anyone else. You can buy a fleet but if you dont know how to play you will lose that fleet. especially if your playing in the same server. The fact is that I do now how to fleet and play, and it was proven against you over three times. I said nothing or posted nothing when I ninja your attack on me. I have been the only one in the game that has attacked you a number of times and got throw and hit you with profits too. So it clear to me that I do have skills. If not tell me who else has hit you in speed or even spied you?

As for speed. I played about 2 weeks and then went into vmode until yesterday to see what my ranking was. I didnt continue to play because I was focus on speed. But I dont know if I will play that server because I have mad enemies in xtreme from standard because I owned that server too. And now speed. The enemies that I have made are the top players in xtreme that say I cant do anything but I continue to hit in the servers I do play on a ever field. So I am sorry for maken your time in speed unlike xtreme. But thats what happens when you get different players on the same server. But like I said You are a good play. You just think that the server should go the way you want it.

By the way kick. Thanks for the props. Your a funny guy :lol:

I dont know as well as you about buying a fleet, i never bought mine. And as for profit, you lost profit on the ninja, you lost profit on that last hit, so show me where the profit is. i got most of the DF on the last hit which had a bunch of your ships in and the ninja i got all the Df which also had a bunch of your resources in. the only time you profited was hitting 300 cargo ships, and i really dont call that a profit. BTW im still waiting to get that PM i asked you for, because i know better then what you tell everyone else.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

I had to have a bit of a laugh at you implying you built over 200 RIPs and 10k BC without rubies within one month of game start (not to mention the mines) because "you are faster than anyone else", there isn't even that amount of res attackable in that time frame, and plenty of people are doing well to, so it's not like you demolished the entire universe (even your raid count is no where near what you imply) to get where you are. In reality it is almost impossible to build a non-ruby fleet so big that you are safe from even ACS attack when it is introduced from the very start of the universe.

This entire problem could have been avoided by you doing a simple fleetsave, but apparently you are too good for it.

I'm not even going to start on the fact you challenged people to come have a go at your remaining fleet when you know perfectly well no one has the firepower except Elm, what do you expect, a suicide mission?

Honestly rj I was starting to have a little respect for you as a person, but if you are going to be so hypocritical and display such poor sportsmanship I think that was rather misplaced of me. Take it like a good player for christ's sake.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:I had to have a bit of a laugh at you implying you built over 200 RIPs and 10k BC without rubies within one month of game start (not to mention the mines) because "you are faster than anyone else", there isn't even that amount of res attackable in that time frame, and plenty of people are doing well do, so it's not like you demolished the entire universe (even your raid count is no where near what you imply) to get where you are. It reality it is almost impossible to build a non-ruby fleet so big that you are safe from even ACS attack when it is introduced from the very start of the universe.

This entire problem could have been avoided by you doing a simple fleetsave, but apparently you are too good for it.

I'm not even going to start on the fact you challenged people to come have a go at your remaining fleet when you know perfectly well no one has the firepower except Elm, what do you expect, a suicide mission?

Honestly rj I was starting to have a little respect for you as a person, but if you are going to be so hypocritical and display such poor sportsmanship I think that was rather misplaced of me. Take it like a good player for christ's sake.

Please show me my poor sportsmanship, i can also tell you that my rubies were insta build and moons, and you must not know the amount of resources either, drachen used many rubies, and i kept farming him and taking fleet quite often, and as for the rest of my raids, i have over 1k with many resources in each raid, but i dont care for you all to understand how that works because you all think im just like elm? Never the less, as for you having respect for me, im pretty sure that never has, and never will happen and frankly it doenst bother me the slightest bit. i had respect for you then you just up and crash your fleet because you were being hunted, kinda made me laugh. please everyone continue to say things though, the more you state the wrong facts the more i laugh.

TheLegendRjsturgill wrote:
Please show me my poor sportsmanship, i can also tell you that my rubies were insta build and moons, and you must not know the amount of resources either, drachen used many rubies, and i kept farming him and taking fleet quite often, and as for the rest of my raids, i have over 1k with many resources in each raid, but i dont care for you all to understand how that works because you all think im just like elm? Never the less, as for you having respect for me, im pretty sure that never has, and never will happen and frankly it doenst bother me the slightest bit. i had respect for you then you just up and crash your fleet because you were being hunted, kinda made me laugh. please everyone continue to say things though, the more you state the wrong facts the more i laugh.
I crashed my fleet to come and play Speed, Xtreme is a stagnant universe. I am sure you were disappointed you couldn't have the opportunity to take your res back from me but you'll get over it. ZE is a ridiculously easy game to stay safe on, perhaps if you fleetsaved you'd know.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

OK with the attack that you say that I only hit 300lc. That was the first attack that I did on you over 3 weeks ago. Second I was talking about the 3k recyclers that I hit on that moon of your that made you O so mad. And I do still have that attack in my notes just because of people like you so seems to forget what really happen. I have hit you like 5 times and the only time that you tried to hit me I ninja you. Tell me that you dont need skills to do that even if you do have a fleet. Its not my fault that you didnt have anymore fleet slots. If it was me. I would not have attack if I could do a safety check, so that makes you seems kind of dumb :Doh: :wall: :naughty: . And on the ninja I do recall us talking after the ninja and me telling you that if you can get it befor my main fleet gets back. You can have it. That was 2 friend respecting each other. I could have easily bought recyclers and pick it up in under a min. It took you 45 mins after the attack to get the debri.

The problem hear is that you dont think you need to fleet save. Your not god :pray: and if anyone else had the fleet or even the balls to spy you. You would have get hit alot more. People are just scard of you. Now that someone is hitting you theres a problem and your going to quit?I have always treated you with repect and you just keep seems as though I am just a buyer. Well just a buyer shouldnt beable to hit you right :dance: .Trust me, theres always someone else our there better then you. Its probably not me. But you will run into him if you keep playing other game and starting on a even field. I do play MLG so I play in really games. I see it all the time. Get over yourself man. Its just a game and someone did something to you that you dont like. Your one of the best I have seen , and what you should be doing is proven that your better then that and attck everyone. Not quitting and running to a safe game for you :snooty: . I do hope that you keep playing this server though.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

you thinking you are better makes me laugh, you have profited 2 times then, and less profit then you have lost total there for you dont profit. and as for the ninja that want dumb, more or less a screw up, and i pointed that out to you. i also stated that i was quitting speed in chat, and to doll before you hit me, just so you know i wasnt even close to running. however lets all take this to chat, because the forums are stupid having to refresh repeatedly.

i dont see why you have already found that speed is a dieing server or any other server in the making when only a few months has passed. the only imbalance in the game from day one was access of ruby use.

the only reason i have a negative view about ruby is that it takes away the challenge u can feed on to sustain in a server. frankly i think rj u lost the challenge and got bored. ppl are developing may be not in the fast track of how u or elm (equally guilty :P - sorry zorg hehe just making a point) but they are the difference is that we are competing with them where u have no one to compete with.

ruby uses buying fleet all are within the range of this games features. we should not forget how it can be turned upside down. or how it can be pulled out.

it was a different kind of cr cause the power fight was between two different (debatable but lets just say it was) style of game play. but still part of the game. so expect the unexpected.

as customary we all are saying GLoTr to who ever felt the dent.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.