How large initial storage should be on Speed ?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm You may select 1 option

Current (100k)
Total votes: 1 (2%)
Total votes: 5 (9%)
Total votes: 14 (24%)
Total votes: 38 (66%)
Total votes: 58

Re: [Implemented] Resource storage in Speed.

Uπit43 wrote:Spped is 2x as fast as Xtreme, it should have 2x the storage...
1.5 time as fast, actually. :P

But yeah I agree that it needs to be increased a little, even 3-500k would be good. Resource production speed combined with planet size cap makes low storage terrible. Not to mention the later game implications, a lot of the resources raided for the universe comes from inactive players. Inactive raiding will have zero appeal because of the low storage.

Hell, it's not even near late game yet and I don't touch inactives because their resource cap is so low.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

You're turning us all into miners :evil:

Speed will die if this storage cap continues to be so low. Raiding is useless, so people will have to start mining if they want to build fleets. So the game will get very boring soon.
I doubt anyone can attack someone with his mines and with high level/low cap storages... :wall:
(and i wonder how high will mines be with a 300 slots maximum and such low storages)

Fleet crashing is the point of this game. If people wanted to just watch how something grows without doing anything (for example mining), they could just as easy plant a plant and watch it grow while the days go by.
How can that even be considered a multiplayer game if people dont even play with each other? Last time i checked MMPORG meant 'Massively multiplayer online role-playing game'.

I think it should be increased at least to 250k (or even 500k) base storage and scaling from that...
Last edited by The on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

I think the only ones affected are the inactives who goes inactive after a few days of playing. If they play longer than that then they would have built storages. It would be built to accommodate about 12 hours of res production.
I'm sure that is good enough for a good raider.
The wrote:Fleet crashing is the point of this game. If people wanted to just watch how something grows without doing anything (for example mining), they could just as easy plant a plant and watch it grow while the days go by.
How can that even be considered a multiplayer game if people dont even play with each other? Last time i checked MMPORG meant 'Massively multiplayer online role-playing game'.
Indeed. So let go of the inactives and find active players to crash.

It will take awhile for players to feel that 300 planet size is small.
Seasons end.

neoshagrath wrote:Indeed. So let go of the inactives and find active players to crash.
Inactive raiding is also part of the game. Otherwise there would be some sort of protection so they couldn't get attacked.
The fact someone is too lazy to raid is his fault only. The fact that lvl 8 storage in Xtreme gives 25.628 k capacity and in Speed it gives you 4.294k (and prices are almost the same (speed is actually a bit more expensive)) says more than enough. :shock:

How the hell can someone say that it doesn't influence players growth in a bad way if most of their production goes to storage upgrade. :wall:

I think you neo should ask yourself what is right and what is wrong since I believe you're the only player in this thread who is against the capacity enlargement. :lol:
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough