Re: King of the hill

Can you make that deal with me too?

BTW i posion the world killing everyone and everythiing (including Pup) except the hill, myself, my imaginary friend, and a ferret. I put the ferret in a cage and put him on the hill. Then walk away and stab myself (Im dramatic lol). Now the ferret is the king of the hill and you guys are all dead so no matter what you can't take the hill. Plus -- even if you could -- who would kill a cute little ferret just so they could be kind of an empty little hill that overlooks what is now a dead world.
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

You are so mean. Would you seriously make the ferret the VICE president?! There isn't even a president!!! The government of the hill is a dictatorship! We are not play "President of the Hill"!!! We are playing KING of the hill!!!

The ferret sits there for a few minutes... and then realizes that he has no true power. So he kills you and resumes being the dictator of the hill. He is the King. He does not follow the ways of democracy.

The ferret is now king of the hill and he rules everything on it. All of the dead grass, all of the dirt, all of the dead bugs, and even your dead body Pup. Yes, the ferret rules over your body.

I like the idea of a democracy for governing ownership of the hill :lol:

But...

My spirit is spat out of the depths of hell and wal...erm...floats to the hill.

The ferret and pupairo are spooked and throw themselves off the hill.

I am now KOTH

----The hill is now haunted---

Chat Administrator ~ 7 Gale Points

It was posion my friend, posion, not a plague, but either way i suppose your right. So the ferret goes and finds himself a vaccum cleaner, and pup, do you mind video taping him, he'll make you vice-king. So pup you video tape him as he vaccums up Cypher and then we label the video 'Ghost Busters: Ferret Version'

comettail27 wrote: So pup you video tape him as he vaccums up Cypher and then we label the video 'Ghost Busters: Ferret Version'
That's Brilliant :D

So after that rather unique experience...I wonder who is KOTH because I sure aren't :lol:

Chat Administrator ~ 7 Gale Points