Should you be able to go into vacation with fleet on air ?

Yes.
Total votes: 40 (75%)
No.
Total votes: 10 (19%)
I don't care.
Total votes: 3 (6%)
Total votes: 53

Re: Vm while active

I get the idea to stop people from hiding behind vmode. Maybe you are just not skilled enough to get them before they do. Most people do have lives and work that they may need to vmode at a moments notice and run out the door. If you want more fleets out there to kill, seems this may deter the majority of players to fleet and I think it actually hurts the hunters in the long run as once a fleet is crashed due to not able to vmode, it may never come back. The poll shows in favor of going back, It would be a good idea to do so for the majority of player base wants so they can fleet. And the Handful can just get their crashes through skill rather than their glorious crash on someone who had to leave with an emergency, or work. The idea of vmode kicking in when fleet lands would be acceptable and still leaves a window to launch a lanx hit before v mode kicks in. all productions/research can be canceled or froze, but still, this idea is to force people to show fleet points in vmode as top fleeters are just becoming lazy anymore. V mode and come back out of vmode with your moons getting popped lol Last Poll voted in favor to FS in vmode, and this one shows it too from the majority of the player base that even comes to forum, yet it was still changed for the very few
When faced with intelligent and devious strategies, do something entirely irrational and let your enemies think themselves to death

Uπit43 wrote:So we gonna change this back like everyone wants or not? :p
Clearly not, even though it is overwhelmingly obvious what the playerbase wants. :P
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Uπit43 wrote:"I don't care. 5% 5% [ 2 ]"
This also confuses me...
I always thought a don't care option rather defeated it's purpose. If you don't care you wouldn't take the time to vote or even read the topic.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

if u think abt it , i agree with silences last post...some people have REAL lives, and Real life can be a total ***** some times..and people dont have time to be sitting and playing 24-hrs a day u no, people have families, jobs, school, etc. etc. and sometimes i go into vmode cause i might have accedently fleet saved wrong, and emergency came up, etc.
and im behid my vote 100%

Should you be able to go into vacation with fleet on air ?

Yes. 79% [ 31 ] x
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

TheLegendFishpond wrote:I dont care what the majority think.

Everyone just wants it too easy. Its fine the way it is and im glad it still hasnt changed.

If you think about it, really it makes it too easy for the hunter to find fleets, takes alot of skill away, in reality its the few that wants it too easy. How about this then Fish, hit vmode and fleets just re route into your planets , how easy you want it lol I for one do not want to get a crash due to a player that had to leave and couldnt v mode, I want to know I got this fleet legit and with real skill. I want to see more fleets out there to crash, I hate to see a feature deter more fleets from flying. I too have been dodged through vmode, but I ended up getting them as soon as they came back within the two days they couldnt vmode:)
When faced with intelligent and devious strategies, do something entirely irrational and let your enemies think themselves to death

TheLegendFishpond wrote:I dont care what the majority think.
since when ze became about what u only think fish :lol: and arnt u the one who been saying that the pole speaks for itself in the other voting on the rip speed? :roll:
TheLegendFishpond wrote:Everyone just wants it too easy. Its fine the way it is and im glad it still hasnt changed.
just trying to have a lul in new year but didnt fleeting got alot easier this way?

"lets take the ones that best suits me" that aint what community is all about. its a pole the intention was to find what the most of the player pull things and u have a landslide on a choice that most agrees upon.

if it is not a good solution why install it to make it almost impossible for many players. i wonder if the player based increased or decreased after that rule installation.

i think its enough time passed that developers should really pick up one of the solutions that was proposed in the discussions and everybody agreed on, and i repeat "EVERYBODY" agreed on.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.