Notice the fails

This is what I received in my mail today like many other players, anyway I noticed that some criteria are wrong try to find which ones and you win:
Hail Jedi,

Your galactic dynasty in Zorg Empire has started about a day ago.
Your planet storages should be now full with resources. Use them to build up your planet.

Tips:
-Focus in building up your mines first. This will give you a steady income of resources to manage.
-Use your time to explore each menu link as you wait for the buildings to complete construction.
-The first days you will not have to worry much about incoming attacks as you are in protection for 3 days.
-Use the forums and chat to interact with other players which can give you help.

If you are completely clueless, just follow the How to Start guide. It is a step by step tutorial that will help you understand the basics.

Re: Notice the fails

Hail Jedi,

Your galactic dynasty in Zorg Empire has started about a day ago.
Your planet storages should be now full with resources. Use them to build up your planet.

Tips:
-Focus in building up your mines first. This will give you a steady income of resources to manage.
-Use your time to explore each menu link as you wait for the buildings to complete construction.
-The first days you will not have to worry much about incoming attacks as you are in protection for 3 days.
-Use the forums and chat to interact with other players which can give you help.

If you are completely clueless, just follow the How to Start guide. It is a step by step tutorial that will help you understand the basics.
Here's two that I found :lol:

Chat Administrator ~ 7 Gale Points

Yeah, the storages are full with resources after I come back from the toilet lol.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

look at the ban dates they don't make any sense. None of them got banned in the only month that the speed sever has been going
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

European style; day/month/year. Makes a hell of a lot more sense than month/day/year if you ask me.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Ehh you get used to the failure of non-metric type stuff.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.