Re: incentive

ok true...i understand and agree zorg as a whole does need turtles and miners...this game would get boring if it were only fleeters,but half the wars issued on forums is talked out b4 any damage is dealt as in kron vs aov....still havent seen any combat reports....anyway just trynna think of a way to give incentive
what makes a man a man,is not how he starts stuff....but how he finishs it

wow lordru, it seems like you want to force a play style to other alliance to accept wars instead of avoiding it.
Some alliances prefer not to war because they just don't feel like it, and that bull crap that legends cant be born without wars is not true.

no im not trying to force anything,it would be up to the players to war its not mandatory...just a personally feeling that u should war if the reasons good,not hiding behind half truths.
what makes a man a man,is not how he starts stuff....but how he finishs it

Stick to the topic and stop gasing up the fire, all of you.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

istalris is right the war score board would only provoke fleeting alliances into warring with turtle alliances just because that why they can launch steady and rack up TD, and turtle bashing does count for TD, although since 70% of it does come back the TD really isn''t accorrette. and as for my war with AoV i'm normally buisy with RL. and the time i am on would more so rather hit a decent target then chase down 50 SC fleets :lol: but again after a little bashing they might pip down and leave me alown when i do my mass probing
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

wildlive wrote:at this point im rather confused
turtles do thier own thing for sure
but they would certainly be able to build a fleet quickly i would imagine if need be

is this not a war game?
or am i wasting my time here?
The point of raiding is to get profit and to help you grow faster/stronger, but alliance wars focus on TD (Total Damage) and since fleets are always in the air and turtles who even have no resources or a fleet on the ground get hit just because for the damage, I call that foolish since its a waste of fuel and time.
There have been suggestions that when alliance enter war only TD of fleets will count.