Re: Mintaka vs Slash [RAWK] TD 494M

Slash wrote:
But I am curious- are you giving or taking the orders in V? I mean, I always thought of you as the lone wolf type (something I admired). It just seems a little strange that you are in an alliance but don't wear their tag. meh.
LOL! You couldnt be further from the truth! Yes Mintaka has asked for some very small support once or twice but it was all business and we charged for helping out. Mintaka has hit me in the beginning, also gave me my first moon! I have just stayed out of his way since. Some hits are too big for anyone to recycle alone.

Re: Mintaka vs Slash [RAWK] TD 494M

Squirrel wrote:
Slash wrote:
But I am curious- are you giving or taking the orders in V? I mean, I always thought of you as the lone wolf type (something I admired). It just seems a little strange that you are in an alliance but don't wear their tag. meh.
LOL! You couldnt be further from the truth! Yes Mintaka has asked for some very small support once or twice but it was all business and we charged for helping out. Mintaka has hit me in the beginning, also gave me my first moon! I have just stayed out of his way since. Some hits are too big for anyone to recycle alone.
Sorry if I struck a nerve, Squirrel. But I have seen you issue some orders that were not as profitable as one would think from a player of your caliber so some of your combined tactics made me think otherwise. And for the past two days you must admit that one would be led to believe that Mintaka and V were pretty close to each other. And that "big hit" assist don't wash. You guys were bashing me mad crazy last night for virtually nothing.

I'm not making any accusations. It just appears from my side of the fence that all the bulls are in the same pasture. M'kay?