Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Alliance Administration ?

I just started an alliance and have a few members. Didn't have a problem setting up ranks but I don't know how to assign members to the various ranks? Also I'm not sure I understand all the rights such as "kick/manage user" and "right hand." Does placing a check in the box does that give the individual rank that right? Thanks for any assistance you can give.

Re: Alliance Administration ?

Alliance -> Manage Alliance -> Manage Members -> At functions column of each user, there is a tiny image where on mouse over will display Change rank; Click it

Kick/Manage User gives permission to members having this rank to kick and change ranks of users.
Right Hand I am unsure but I think it bestows all abilities except disband alliance(perhaps this as well).
Does placing a check in the box does that give the individual rank that right ?
-Yes

Re: Alliance Administration ?

Also, for future reference, please don't gravedig or double post. You can make a new topic if what you want to talk about isn't on the first page or so. There's also an edit button to add on to your previous posts.

Good luck on the alliance ;)
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.