Re: It's a bizzard in March?

Don't you guys remember? Al Gore said he created Global Warming. That's why t makes no sense. LOL But ya. We have had 4 inches of ice and the snow is supposed to start in a couple of hours. We are supposed to get up to 12 inches and large gust of winds. If i am not on for a while its because the power went out.
What ever it is I didn't do it!

Istalris wrote:The ironic thing is, global warming actually causes the planet to get colder in the long run... Now who the hell thought that up?

-Istalris-
Could you explain that to me?
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.

Saying that Golbal Warming dosen't exist is hard to prove even with the information of it's just history repeating itself. CO2 emmisions are doing damage and the ice caps are melting. It could be history, but in the past, man wasn't around, and we can't say it is a climate shift until the climate's have reached their peaks, but when they will do that, we do not know. I believe in golbal warming b/c it is the most reasonable with the msot evidence supporting it right now, but I would happily change my mind if the climate dose peak and go back down.
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.

HimejiSR wrote:Saying that Golbal Warming dosen't exist is hard to prove even with the information of it's just history repeating itself. CO2 emmisions are doing damage and the ice caps are melting. It could be history, but in the past, man wasn't around, and we can't say it is a climate shift until the climate's have reached their peaks, but when they will do that, we do not know. I believe in golbal warming b/c it is the most reasonable with the msot evidence supporting it right now, but I would happily change my mind if the climate dose peak and go back down.
if man didnt exist then how do you know this isnt just a cycle the earth has gone through for centuries? and please tell me your evidence of global warming existing if theres no evidence to check it on. there has to be multiple experiments in a science project before you come to the conclusion. we cant base the global warming off of one happening.
Greatness isn't bestowed; it's chased. And only the best catch it.