Standard ACS

It has already been stated by the man himself that Standard will never have ACS, but I'm curious as to what STANDARD players want. Post for or against.

EDIT:

Pro-6
No-0
Last edited by Negotiator on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Is a Man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

Re: Standard ACS

I vote for ACS Attack
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

I am for improving the game:
- Improving mining rate (This will give players a decent chance to rebuild and improve player activity on the server)
- Implementing ACS Attack

So how will those who play Standard, but don't use the forums, vote?
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

All leaders of each alliance must encourage their members to use the forums actively.

I got the impression that certain people don`t like to interact with other persons.

I have a couple of persons in my team who barely participate in the daily discussion -> does other alliances have similar issues?

certainly.just encourage them to make a forum account and vote.I remember obama saying [not that I support him]"if you don't vote you are leaving your future up to other people."try telling them something like that.of course a sielent poll would help.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

this will never work and you all know.

there should have been the in game vote, we have been promised. that was a real bad move...

so, dont buy any rubies anymore, they will feel this a lot more than our complaining on this forum. why waste your money. all new players will join Xtreme in future cause of ACS attack. standard will get even more boring from now on.