Re: I need some fun!!!

I would have never though. I guess thats why I am not a pro. But I can see why this uni is turning into that. It really doesnt cost that much when it comes to a ship and a cannon. Plus considering how slow it is to get resoures. Why would you try to make a fleet when, if you loose it, you dont get it back unlike defence.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

rava wrote:lol .. if i may suggest .. can we have more speed in this universe
bc with this speed rips only used for defence ... so waste build this expensive things without properly use
lol
There are other games that have even slower fleet speeds than our Standard server, and they do just fine. The primary aim of the Death Star is to be a moon destroyer, 'defensive' fleet ship or a turtle cracker, all of which it can excel at no matter what speed the universe is.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

NitzerEbb wrote:lol. PLZ enlighten us with your mighty strategy to check a players online time
There is no real way to know if the opponent is online. Basically, it's an educated guess.

Consider the times that you esp them and see fleet popping in. Consider when they attack friends and the common times. Consider as Spy said, launching an attack to recall. Consider as well when they esp you. Then you have the info that your friends, informants and alliance-mates give on them. Everyone has that 3 hour safety window, even in a slow uni you can find it.

There are two nearly flawless ways more that i could throw out, but I personally find them unsportsmanlike and will not encourage them.

@ Elm, your problem seems to be with the speed of the universe rather than the game itself. Extreme is faster.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

The main problem in Standard Universe is even if u know his online time, u can't get his fleet also when there is more than 10 RIP sitting there. We can still attack, but a 6 hours+ RIP attack is just a "hi i am coming to u and please avoid me before the hit, thanks :)"
This problem only occur now is because more and more people having RIP, unlike the old time that everyone is just fighting each other using high mobility ship. To take down 10 RIP how many BC,Destroyer needed? And how much your mine production can produce? It's far more cheaper to build a RIP rather than the total number of BC,Destroyer that can take down RIP. So the freeze situation will still remain.... unless those top player as we are getting into (i) ^^
To solve the problem, RIP is the main factor, either increase the cost of resource, or the stats have to be lower down, or even take out RIP because he is not the only one can destroy moon, destroyer can do the job too. Just My 2cents, please don't flame on me ^^

indeed, rips can destroy many times their worth in res vs FAST ships

rips completely dominate all ship types but destroyers, and are still 1.5x cost effective versus those at the least. 10 rips(75m cost +deut) vs 1k destroyers (110m cost +deut) The rips win every time with minimal losses
Is a Man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

that is why this universe .. have less player and now more less player bc of its now losing its fun
once u have rips .. there no one can take u
for this few month i never been probe except by elm ... that only on my prime planet that not have moon

u can imagine
rips attack to same system need more than 2 hours
rips attack to different system same galaxy .. but near u need 4 hours - 5 hours
rips attack to different system same galaxy .. but long range need more than 8 hours
omg ... what we can do with this "unused thing that cant use for attack" beside for defence and ninja an attack
or crack turtle lol
No Turtle Allowed On This Area