I need some fun!!!

I have been on the top and it was boring. I had no one really to attack. Now that I have slow down my game play to be in the middle of people and try and get you guys to attack or even bother me like when I first started out. You guys are just leaving me alone now. I wanted to make the game more fun for me by make it more of a challage. But its like you are all scard to attack. This game is not fun if I am the one doing all the attacking. I need someone to attack me :wall: . Were are all the hunters at in this game. I might leave standerd and move up to extrem for some harrasment LOL. Havent made up my mind yet. But I need some fun.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

Re: I need some fun!!!

Ive mentioned some aspects why its getting boring for fleeters in the according thread (see extreme universe forum, game development). I hope we get ACS attack in future so its not a question of player A has a stronger fleet than player B and thats it. Currently we have a sort of one-man-show.
Furthermore i see a big problem in the activity markers. We all have our moons with jump gates and we know the immense power of rips. How to avoid a jump 2 or 3 seconds before the attack fleet makes an impact and then we are suddenly facing not 1000 battlecruisers but 1000 bcs and 50 rips. I think we need a way to figure out if a player is active, not some guessing and may-be. (log out for all players at a specific time, e.g. other browsergames do this at a very late server time and then u have to log in again thus causing a * in every case).

If some of this stuff (especially ACS attack) is not getting into the standard universe, me (Naxar) and Ragnorac will leave Zorg empire. Starting from scratch is out of question (new universe).

this game has been going on fine with out that kind of specifications. fleeters as u can see have always been the forshiners than the rest which makes it clear that they are managing it fine with how the game is going for activity. there are loads of strategy to check if a player is online or not. you might want to check that with ur experienced fleeters or try brain storming as originally they all come from one wicked epiphany.

this game was never about some individual players rather a community. yes you are allowed to pursue but if you are leaving it is your own accord. only the greater sea current can make the direction of an iceberg shift, smaller waves crashing on the surface wont budge.

as for game strategy find out how to over take that scenario of being ninja'ed and pull a counter ninja on the defender. yes it is possible but u have to be equipped to do so.

Edit: I might add that the jumpgate cooling time should be doubled in standard. this does not make any sense for the flight speed to be at half speed but jg cooling time remains same.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

I dont buy your story about whatever strategy when there is none without making Zorg a full time job. I have to work at least 8 hours and sleep 8 hours a day and wont do a real time profiling lol.

I can log out and log in on a moon. U will never see a * and im not so stupid to give my enemy any sign of activity e.g. switching to a planet, moving ships, building stuff, activating empire view if things are getting hot. I will even use it as a strategy of course, pretending being offline. So in this case, he will never know if im really online or offline. NEVER EVER! How long u think a possible target is waiting for you? Getting fleets from somewhat active ppl is tough enough and u cant really afford long waiting times.

Its just too much luck and a lack of transparency involved and this is causing a freeze in fleet movement. Thats the true story of fleeters in the top rankings and i can understand Elm (666?) perfectly.

Attacking elm? No problem. The calculation is easy here: 600k fleet points. Attackers cannot use rips so he has to increase his attacking power extraordinally. Now how many ppl have a million fleet points to start an attack without being the dumbass of the month and loosing everything. Two in the whole universe and im not even sure of that cause 1/3 we have to subtract (rips) and then they also need to be in a resonable distance.

With ACS attack we can improve the situation of the attacker in the way, that they can combine their attacking fleet points high enough to avoid a total loss in case the jump gate gets activated. This will work also in a scenario where Elm deploys only 200k fleet points on a moon. Now this looks of course more interesting for more fleeters but the truth is, it isnt. Ranking shows 600k so, in case there is a jump gate involved, we still have to calculate with 600k and we are back to our million.

ok i will just spare one trinket just to subdued your up roar. ever tried to find a players online time?

attack a player with substantial fleet then before impact recall. that would make sure that if the player in question is online at that time or not. hope u will use your brain power in the game of strategy rather want to play it like an arcade.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.