Re: SirDuction [Vengeance] VS Lukin [RAWK]

Sadbutrue wrote:I started the latest and i project getting in the top 10 in 2 weeks. Coolhand you can see your player id is 695 squirrel is 210 LoW is 279 Slash is 801 and mine is 2263

these ID's are sequential. by your math i should be weaker even tho neoshagrath(ID=3) was trying to crush my fleet and farm me when i was just starting out. now i will be overtaking him in a day max with the fleet landed
I used to try to keep up with the top players. I can't use rubies so I had to farm like crazy. My fleet slots are never enough. :D
Then when I learned that this game may last forever, I slacked. I thought "I will be doing this for over a year?"
Now I only play for fun without much thought of the rankings.

Yes I might be the first player of the game. :D
I also have the slowest progress in the game. :lol: But who cares? As long as I'm having fun right? ;)
Seasons end.

Re: SirDuction [Vengeance] VS Lukin [RAWK]

Please all topics that reffer to battles, are to be posted in Alliances Talk, even if this does not concern an Alliance.

Please note that in Alliances Talk and Alliances Wars, some flaming (as long as it does not use offensive language) is allowed.

Moderator baiting is only valid when it refers to a moderator as in his moderator himself. Do note that publicly critizing a moderator for his work, is not allowed. Critizing the player-moderator for his loosy playing skills for example, is allowed.

Thank you