Kuddlez [ETERNA] vs. Q [TheLake] TD 26.9 Mil

Well I know this is a pretty small hit but since there seems to be a lot of ETERNA activity I would go ahead and farm one of my least favorite ex-eterna members. He left because didn't agree with ETERNA's attempts to help in keeping him self unprofitable...

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 8333333 units of Metal, 4378316 units of Crystal and 4003977 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 26.932.550 units.
A debris field containing 566.580 units of Metal and 1.370.850 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Now it might just be me but by looking at this CR I'm not entirely convinced he has really learned his lesson about not leaving res sitting for extended periods, and i say extended because i hit him with RIPs :snooty:

but hey maybe he has learned his lesson and I'm just such an amazing fleeter that I managed to steal away his res with ease???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgxT5a0Vmeo

Well I guess I'll go ahead and say GLOTR Q maybe next time you won't have res to be farmed... maybe
I LOVE LIGHT LASERS :D
Come knock at sHELL's gates if you dare ;)

Re: Kuddlez [ETERNA] vs. Q [TheLake] TD 26.9 Mil

All my old and new mates know, I never post a comment about hits, but how could I overtake that one,

buddy ! I remember how many times i tried to convince you to become a fleeter, to feel the Adrenaline

in the blood stream in each attack you launch !!!

Well, i hope to see more crashes from one of the best

tourtle/miner/ builder , I had the lucky to be his Alliance mate for a little time.

congratz man , waiting for more TD .............