Re: SirDuction [Vengeance] VS Lukin [RAWK]

I have seen you guys close topics for less than what has been said in this thread. We have to watch what we say on here but you and lukin are allowed to say whatever you feel like. Lukin was blatantly disrespectful to danboy from the begining of this thread and you to SOC. We could make this threadgo on forever but Im sure there are a couple of other people who will want to say their piece.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato

Look, V has it in for RAWK. They'll say anything- make outlandish accusations, mod bait, do whatever it takes to get one of us banned, warned, or otherwise in Dutch with the powers-that-be.

Lukin presented his statements on the hit and V members promptly jumped up and down complaining about it, trying to put some bogus spin on it like it was RAWK instigating things. There is nothing that can be said so just let them show their true colors in the forums. They're batting 1000 and are their own worst enemies. They're doing a much better job of making themselves look foolish than anything we can say or do.

Lord_of_War wrote:I have seen you guys close topics for less than what has been said in this thread. We have to watch what we say on here but you and lukin are allowed to say whatever you feel like. Lukin was blatantly disrespectful to danboy from the begining of this thread and you to SOC. We could make this threadgo on forever but Im sure there are a couple of other people who will want to say their piece.
Yes and if you didn't notice i warned Lukin for what he said. I was never disrespectful to SOC, if anything he was extremely disrespectful towards me and my alliance mates. While i may act and post like any other player on the forums i will NEVER let my in game allegiances come between my moderation duties. So you might want to watch that mouth of yours and get your facts straight before you post such accusations.
As for V, you'll get whats coming to you one day. Suddenly the big guys wont be so big and i sure hope you'll be ready when the time comes. I used to respect your players, bar one or two, i thought you guys played with honour and were a good bunch of people. Such a shame i was wrong.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Personally I have a lot of respect for all players who hold the top ranking positions.
I 'm curious to see the kind of respect from others, when these positions are all held by RAWK members, which will inevitably happen very soon.
I also have the opinion that the members of an alliance may rightfully retaliate if one of them is attacked. Furthermore, as sadbutrue said, everything is part of the game and such friction is anticipated.
Danboy, I see that your profile photo fits my nickname. When the time comes, we 'll see if you can stand up for it.
Finally, I think that the forum moderators do the best they can to balance between keeping a descent level in the forum discussions without removing the elements of conflict and friction that are vital for this game.
Destroy it and in three days I will rebuild it

The_Templar wrote:I 'm curious to see the kind of respect from others, when these positions are all held by RAWK members, which will inevitably happen very soon.
LOL, this may get bumped at some point down the road. I have to admit it is a little fun to see the friction between the two top alliances. Seems like Vengeance has the upper hand at the moment.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Khan wrote:
The_Templar wrote:I 'm curious to see the kind of respect from others, when these positions are all held by RAWK members, which will inevitably happen very soon.
LOL, this may get bumped at some point down the road. I have to admit it is a little fun to see the friction between the two top alliances. Seems like Vengeance has the upper hand at the moment.
Having a who-knows-how-long-headstart will do that. The more points you have the easier it is to get more points. When I started with 0 Squirrel was pushing 200k.

Of course they have an upper hand. Not that I particularly worry about who's where on the scoreboard, but that's just the nature of the beast. To a fellow that started three or four days ago, the level of force I can bring to bear is hard for them to imagine.
I got the rationale of a New York cop
I got the patience of a chopping block

Coolhand wrote:
Khan wrote:
Having a who-knows-how-long-headstart will do that. The more points you have the easier it is to get more points. When I started with 0 Squirrel was pushing 200k.

Of course they have an upper hand. Not that I particularly worry about who's where on the scoreboard, but that's just the nature of the beast. To a fellow that started three or four days ago, the level of force I can bring to bear is hard for them to imagine.
For a guy that started a couple of weeks ago, the level of force you can bring to bear is pretty amazing. :D

Either way, the farming community, of which I am a part likes to see it. Less time for you guys to eat our fleets.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

I started the latest and i project getting in the top 10 in 2 weeks. Coolhand you can see your player id is 695 squirrel is 210 LoW is 279 Slash is 801 and mine is 2263

these ID's are sequential. by your math i should be weaker even tho neoshagrath(ID=3) was trying to crush my fleet and farm me when i was just starting out. now i will be overtaking him in a day max with the fleet landed
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!