Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

who the hell did i piss off

other than snave and those annoying rebel guys, who's got hard feelings against me? i've had lartzi do several negative hits on me, and barakObama hit for a profit of approx 1.5-1.8 mill res total combined with tiny DF (aka barely even worth the time to send out for a 4HM). is my G7 cluster's existance annoying to ya'll or what? wtf is going on?
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

Re: who the hell did i piss off

lol, ya if 4hm atatck u for 1.8mil , he probably sent like 1 BS at u,*whispers* there BS are on steroids*

u ever try talking to ehm,nicely, cause if i attack u and u pm me saying wtf, ill just bash u again just to piss u off and to see what ull do,but thats just me ..but thats wat most fleeters do, maybe u should talk, nicely
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

well i went over the azg guys head, and talked to his superior inquiring why i was getting negativly hit, and the hits stopped. then the 4hm fella hit me. i don't remember my message to barak, something along the lines of 'wtf, why?'
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

myrsee wrote:the point of that being?

That was the message sent to me. Would anyone care to answer it for me. I stopped answering that question a year ago!
haha, i never answer questions like that, i jsut attack again to see what hapens, u dont no it but u were probably profitable
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "