Re: Famine (myrsee)[4HM] vs Kick [BR13] TD 13,266,759,650

seems like only yesterday when i was in the lab watching Famine playin mine sweep on his computer waiting for us to bring him jobs to check and i said hey try this game out....look at em go now!Now we have to replace about 30 ceiling tiles!!

Now this could be takin many ways but let me make it clear there is nothing wrong with it and others should have followed in your foot steps...but VM'n as much as you have is what aided in keeping fleet as long you have, so using the expression running target is border line.The game is almost 2 years old so hits should be bigger and continue to get bigger as game moves along.Noone was happier for Famine more than myself for multiple reasons and being friends and workmates tops that list.He was there when i damn near broke his hand on the high five back when i nailed Lord_of_War and i was there when he landed his 1st mega hit on Nighthawk.

The rush from major crashes is what drives most to fleet and until you experience it for yourself you really are missing out. I would rather have months of hard work gone if only to have had 1 major crash then years of boring mine and defense making.What the hell is the point in making millions and millions of ll's?? ok so it is done now what..someone gonna attack it..nope.. now what??Just as enjoyable as crashing someone is that hell yeah ninja..and now you have just robbed yourself of that.If i return and not #1 big deal..i'm 100% positive no turtle is ever gonna hurt any of my planets.In my other game i'm not even close nor do i ever what to be #1 especially due to the 10% protection rule they have and find it more enjoyable.

Point being Kick will return because he has that taste in his mouth..the major crash taste and it taste F'n good.I have cheered for Kick,loko,zeeks and manede from afar for awhile now.I hope Kilox can keep his momentum going as he is one of the biggest under rated fleeter out there atm,quietly becoming a monster of his own almost unnoticed..almost!
Never be afraid of a number next to someones name and just importantly don't use that as an excuse to try and cover up your mistakes..i.e 'your so high in rank why are you attacking me!' yeah that one..if you have used this in the past...you might be a redneck!IF you are a profit..and with RiPS growing in number like they are the margin of profit goes up even if you are a turtle..you WILL be attacked by someone.

For over 16 months Famine has done JUST that,profited from other mistakes,farmed in the lean times,active inactive ..it doesn't matter profits are profits.Not as much or as often Kick has also worked hard,has had many crashes himself and will no doubt kick,scratch,crawl,grind his way back up..and my guess at the expense of Makks as much as possible ;) Respect will always go out to those who have tried and failed over those who have never tried at all and both of these guys should have earned everyones respect in the way this hit was handled..not that they didn't already have it from most.

In a recent discussion with eOs he expressed in a very colorful way the state of the game which i won't go into but it made me think about when someone made a comparison about acting in game how you are in real life..well if that was true i'd be serving 37500 life sentences for murder(my raid total), cause in game i want to kill everybody..but 1 thing that remains true is economics.It is a fact that 2% of the worlds population holds 98% of the worlds wealth..people who think alike will tend to gravitate towards each other..thus having in this game exactly what virtually every game has.That is 2% of the game population who can invest more hours a day/week/month into it sitting on top with others who can invest the same amount of time ruling over the other 98% who can maybe invest minutes a day.If you go into any game expecting balance and fair play and everyone to be equal than you are in for a major dissapointment before you even log in for the first time.

Having said all that,and if you are still reading at this point,thats 98% of the population that 2% has to fend off and i promise you that if you can figure it out, you can steal from that 2% if you have the nads to do it and make a better profit than attacking the little guy.Gorilla warfare..try it sometime you might like it!

Great battle guys keep up the good work.. OOH and i was gonna tease KICK for gettin lazy since he seen me go blue for like first time in 30 years or something..but i won't go there :whistle: :whistle:

Since my mentor (Death) has finally spoken. I will comment on his well conceived novel (post)! Like I told you earlier, since the Nighthawk hit. Everytime you go away from the game, I have a big hit! So please come out of vm then go back into vm in 48 hours.lol. But as for the Kick going into vm on a regular basis thing. I think thats one of the things that made his fleet so impressive. Makes it abvious the time and effort that he has put into the game when rl has allowed him. And shows that he has taken the advice that we have given out in previous threads. And that is, if you can't be around to take care of your fleet go into vm. I can't knock him for that, its smart game play.

To kick. I am sorry that I wazs not able to devote a youtube clip on our historic battle. But guy waking up with keyboard imprint on his forehead was not that funny.j/k.

To Manede. Thanks for making that ninja. It made this hit more profitable and really... Made it possible! Cause just like me when Setesh ninjad me, Kick took his aggression out on another poor sap. And that was what led up to everything else.

And last but certainly not least, to Kronick. A little flaming is good for the soul. You can post here, I wont be mad at ya.lol

In War only the Righteous will survive the Famine that brings Death!

Lol, I thought that was pretty creative
[Showing no mercy!

I have waited to post my reply on this...to read others first. Well Famine yet another great battle and congrats on the new No.2.. :D This is what all fleeters play for. Very big GLOTR kick,( true sportsmanship ) though we are are not allies and have no nap. I have always enjoyed the interaction between us, ZE needs more players such as you. I for one am glad that you will carry on.

So many true statements and helpful tips from Death a true advocate of online game playing, you will be sadly missed bro. Yet I do not totally agree with you (that's my fleet gone if he ever comes out of VM...lol). Games are like life there are many ways to do things and many options that we choose to suit our own needs and wants. This game allows for this, be it a Miner, Turtle, Fleeter or mixture of both. Each player chooses a path.

But to contradict myself and reiterate what Death said this is why there is 2% with the most wealth/points. If you look at the numbers from this hit ask your self (check your mine levels) how many months would it take me to accumulate 8 billion in resource's. :think: ? Truth only fleeters will be in the top 2% in this game or any game similar. (Though I still believe that players should play the game to suit their style).

One other point, as Death said don't complain when one of those 2% hits you for profit.. No profit, no attack, simple..there are still many players out there that are doing well and remaining off the radar, well done and keep it going remember you reap what you sow. ;)

-Death- wrote:What the hell is the point in making millions and millions of ll's??
:o
Dang man I'm hurt I thought yall loved your token turtle over here. lol

And as far as the "only fleeters can take part in the wealthy 2% of ZE" what everyone has failed to realize is that imma fleeter too, yep its true I'm just not satisfied yet with my base to start pumping out my RIPs and junk. lol
I LOVE LIGHT LASERS :D
Come knock at sHELL's gates if you dare ;)