Re: Famine (myrsee)[4HM] vs Kick [BR13] TD 13,266,759,650

Well, found out exactly what had happened finally. Went to text someone with phone and nuthin :( . I always set my phone any time fleet is in the air so that I have a warning in case something comes up, or I am in town or something (or in this case, possibly sleeping). I have done this ever since I needed to give rec help to Shaftoe in the middle of the night once. Being a deep-sleeper, I slept through the fleet returning and someone at the door early... Ironic that the alarm I had chosen for today was "Knocked Down" by Pennywise :lol:

Also checked the report time. It squeezed in by four minutes :Doh:

Maybe I'll just go pure spam BS since there hasn't been much interest in people responding to my battle engine question...
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

WAR wrote:'...untouchable with only 1k rips...WAR.
You don't understand the use for them RIPs. I did not mean to be safe, but had another idea that I don't think has ever been done successfully on this server and was preparing for it. Perhaps untouchable was not understood in the context I had meant for it.
WAR wrote:'I had been after him a while now and always seemed to just miss him by a few.
You were on my overview attacking once. Ever. It was not an attempt at my fleet even, but a pop in g1. tbh, I don't think you ever even saw my fleet first-hand. Gumps had seen most it before and (obviously) Myrsee has seen it and removed it just earlier :lol:

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote: You were on my overview attacking once. Ever. It was not an attempt at my fleet even, but a pop in g1. tbh, I don't think you ever even saw my fleet first-hand. Gumps had seen most it before and (obviously) Myrsee has seen it and removed it just earlier :lol:
You dont think I ever saw your fleet? :lol:

Well....I think you just successfully moved yourself BACK up to the #1 spot on my Sh!t list.

....Idiots.......fits ya perfectly.

WAR.

Glad to see some fireworks no matter who did that on what, always nice to see some fireworks. Kick bro, if u know me well enough u know i would say sleep first then play later. sleeping is bliss :twisted:

Its not worth it to get urself worked out over something that can be rebuild in a few hard worked of month, building up fleet is also a fun part of the game.

Apart from self acclaimed name calling lets not look up the first post of epic fail thread :lol:

@Famine aka Myrsee you truly are a great fleeter always hitting targets with marginal power that shows how much u do think before, a true sign of a fleeter, knowing exactly what amount of force needed to crash what and make profit out of that.

Needless to say GLoTr to you kick or shall i say idiot numero ... :lol:
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

WAR wrote: You dont think I ever saw your fleet?
Not firsthand, no. Like I said others have seen it, likely one has shown you.
WAR wrote:Well....I think you just successfully moved yourself BACK up to the #1 spot on my Sh!t list.
You mean one of those lists that 35 year old virgin college drop-outs keep written on their walls in lip-stick? Truly an honor to be number one on that list...
WAR wrote:....Idiots.......fits ya perfectly.
If you want to talk about BR and our year anniversary, then feel free to do so in the topic created for that.

Untie your panties and flame at me in PMs. If you want revenge in-game because all of a sudden you are a big man when I become fleetless, you can wait until I am finished moving.

Myrsee made a nice hit and this thread should be about his great number two and my upcoming rebuild. You played scoop-up for the job HE did. You have not earned the right to flame here. HE found the fleet downed. HE determined that I was afk. HE decided what to launch and found a profitable attack, albeit after a couple tries. And HE pulled the trigger. HE is the only one that has any right to criticize me and my game-play in this topic.
SPY wrote:@Famine aka Myrsee you truly are a great fleeter always hitting targets with marginal power that shows how much u do think before, a true sign of a fleeter, knowing exactly what amount of force needed to crash what and make profit out of that.
Seconded. Let's go onto that as our theme. Grats to him. Biggest catch ever on a running opponent.