Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Declaration of wars

LiquidNitro wrote:
Istalris wrote:You're forgetting one thing, the victim alliance could just come on and surrender straight away, ending the war instantly before they suffer damage.

-Istalris-
What does it mean to surrender though, other than maybe public humiliation for hiding so fast?

-Nitro
That is a pretty immature approach of reasoning. Humiliation? lol...
Tell me, where's the honour in fight something you can't or don't want to win? Must you be looked down upon for choosing not to engage in something that will inevitably lead to the downfall of all participants? War holds no victories, it does nothing for either alliance and only leads to losses.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: Declaration of wars

Istalris wrote:
That is a pretty immature approach of reasoning. Humiliation? lol...

-Istalris-
I think you read too much into my statement. I was talking about the surrender option in general; not as it relates to the previous Alliance A being superior to Alliance B. At this point the only reason I even see for declaring a war is to overcome the bashing rule. What other reasons are there?

If the top Alliance declares war on the next top Alliance and then they (Alliance ranked #2) come on and say we surrender... What's the point? What has been gained?

-Nitro