Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Declaration of wars

Bashing is only allowed when your Alliance is at war with another Alliance.
The War must be announced on the official Zorg Empire Forums, under Alliances thread.
This is what it says in the Rules section, can this be explained more closely regarding what a declaration of war is?

I read somewhere that a war can only end if one side merges or BOTH sides agree to a NAP.

so...

Do BOTH alliance LEADERS need to accept and agree to the war? or can one side declare it on the forum?
The pen, when correctly used can be sharper than the blade.

Re: Declaration of wars

1. Wars are not ended until:

a. One alliance surrenders.
b. One alliance disbands.
c. Both alliance leaders agree to a mutual peace and declare it in this forum.

The defending alliance leader need not recognize the declaration of war openly. Only the declaring alliance needs to post.

However, the declaring alliance shall make every effort to notify the defending alliance's leadership of the declaration.

Is there some mechanics in place to keep large Alliances from crushing small Alliances? I am speaking of rank not number of players. The stated rules do not mention how they are protected if any protection exists. In the current state the following could happen.

Alliance A = 40 players and 1 million combined points
Alliance B = 5 players and 10000 points

Alliance A can declare ware on Alliance B.
Alliance B does not have to acknowledge the declaration before war can begin.
Alliance B has to surrender, disband, or come to a mutual agreement with Alliance A before attacks will stop based on the war and not farming (no protection against bashing)

The way I see it Alliance B is at a great disadvantage in this scenario. It would be underhanded and very poor sportsmanship on the part of Alliance A but not everyone plays on the playground with the same morals.

-Nitro

Slash wrote:Only the individual's protection rule applies. Alliance totals are not combined in war.
Understood

Member X from Alliance A has 8000 points
Member Y from Alliance B has 4000 points

With Alliance A declaring war on Alliance B, Member X can now bash Member Y.

Yet Alliance B has no choice on whether to accept the war declaration or not.

-Nitro

You're forgetting one thing, the victim alliance could just come on and surrender straight away, ending the war instantly before they suffer damage.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:You're forgetting one thing, the victim alliance could just come on and surrender straight away, ending the war instantly before they suffer damage.

-Istalris-
What does it mean to surrender though, other than maybe public humiliation for hiding so fast?

-Nitro