Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: I think This guy is cheating!

lolz the only thing thats bad is that we cant declare war on u,U have no alliance.So the bashing rule would keep us from destroying each other and thats no fun. :|
A.L.I.A.S
Artifical Inteligence Intended for Assination and Sabatoge

well you can attack 5 times daily per planet so feel free. Alliances are just a liability that is why i disbanded. Riddum is still alive but its more of a guerrilla group
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

lolz :lol: ,I waz just kidding about u attacking 1 of our alliance members.I just though I d say that to joke with u. :D Would u be intrested in joinin our alliance? But if u want war maybe we can arrange something? :twisted:
A.L.I.A.S
Artifical Inteligence Intended for Assination and Sabatoge

no thanks i am a liability anyway. yesterday i farmed a guy that was ranked 11 i think but he has so many planets with tonnes of resources and no defense. plus if i join an alliance i lose targets so no thanks
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Sadbutrue wrote:no thanks i am a liability anyway. yesterday i farmed a guy that was ranked 11 i think but he has so many planets with tonnes of resources and no defense. plus if i join an alliance i lose targets so no thanks
I just made one for the sake of having a pretty alliance page^^ Since i cant have my own COA^^ I got my friend and myself in the alliance^^

Why not just make an alliance just for you? :D So people can declare war and attack you more XD
The pen, when correctly used can be sharper than the blade.

Slash wrote:Wars can't be declared by an individual or on one.
Hmm...ok, so since i got my friend in my alliance people can declare. Nvm this is going offtopic ill make new topic for this^^ Must ask question again.
The pen, when correctly used can be sharper than the blade.