Re: King of the hill

I borrow inside the hill while the outside is carpeted in toxic gas.with small enough particles that they can slip through gas masks.The gas is highly corrosive destroying any weapons or defense systems you may have.oh yeah the gas has distilled concentrated essense of chuck norris.so it can even take down chuck norris.All this plus the gases highly stablizing but still violite nature[making any one who desturbs the gas once it settles affected by it make it highly improbable for anyone else to win.
include I have a solid diamond shield around my and just below the surface of the hill and I am

Eternal king of the hill!!!

[oh yeah lets see you beat that.]
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

I feel as if everyone and anyone who tries to overtake your hill will be at the hand of defeat. Therfore I claim this hill in another country as my hill. So I have the new king of the hill on a hill that is much bigger than the one that everyone else has been trying to take over thus far.
"Never give in never,never,never,never,in nothing great or small,large or petty,never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense.Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy-Winston Churchill"

While no one is talking about my hill, I am currently building bomb shelters, using bazookas, land mines, etc. to defend my hill, which will not be taken over, so i am still king of my hill. I call it HILL #1!!!!
"Never give in never,never,never,never,in nothing great or small,large or petty,never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense.Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy-Winston Churchill"