Re: R3BELLION

limit is 50 points , and we are growing rapidly......oly 1-2 player spacs left, and thanks tor, reaper, and JC ;)
FS if u by me, i like a challenge to kill any ways :o ;)
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

We are still Recruiting people, we changed the point limit,

Points limit--- 2,500

We have a little trouble with our training alliance right now, so if you are under 2,500 u may join, but sometime while you in the alliance u will be asked to leave and join the training alliance.

Im looking for anyone who can lead a training alliance. If you want to do so, please contact "ME" on standard server, (Sandhunter)

Thanks for everything guys! :)

Best wishes,
Rebellion Leader
Sandhunter / Zorg_Master
"We may know that we are going to die, but we can never know that we are dead"

To anyone concerned:

JC/Colts is no longer part of rebellion for his bad Schemes against the alliance, He is an Outcast to Rebellion, and to whom ever reads this, please disregard any farther involvement of him with the alliance , thanks for your patience. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Best wishes

Sandhunter / Zorg_master
"We may know that we are going to die, but we can never know that we are dead"

5 spaces are ow open for any 1 3.500 points and above :)
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Deleted.
'Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed.'

The Havermal (Viking Book of Wisdom)