Gale-Points

Some of you have probably already noticed, but for those of you who haven't, I'll explain the topic title. There are posts around the forum where you'll see (in this color text) a small insert that reads " + ___ Gale Points". I hand these out on special occasions. :P

In order to get Gale Points, one must say something or post something utterly amazing. This doesn't mean something funny, or cute, or insulting...amazing means hilarious, adorable, or flaming. It must "blow my socks off". Gale Points are very rare, so be glad if you get some! The best way to get Gale Points is to be yourself. Don't TRY to be funny...then things start to fail. Good luck!
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Re: Gale-Points

To be amazing. What else does one need in the forums? Lol.

[/color]

+1 Gale Point to Ace because I literally was just thinking of getting IBC Root Beer (the only root beer I like).

[/color]

If it wasn't nearly 4am in the morning, and my dad wouldn't shoot me for doing it, I would run down to the store and by me a liter of root beer, and have a root beer float. Damn it, I need to get a house of my own... Just a few more months...

Anyway, I now have one Gale point... Can I say I'm winning?
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder