Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Storage

I think I read something about this, but I can't find it.

If you you reach the maximum storage capacity, your mines shut down.
You can still transport resources to that planet if the storage is already full. I'm assuming this also works for attacks?
Seasons end.

Re: Storage

Slash wrote:You can transport any amount of resources to a planet and it will remain there. The only result is your mines "shutting down" once the storage units have reached their maximum capacity.
Has this actually been tested? I would think that you could certainly transport the resources even though the local mines have shut down but if you don't have the storage for the incoming resources then they will go to waste. What is the point in having a storage maximum if you can overflow the storage systems?

-Nitro

It has been tested and confirmed. I myself transported 2 million metal, 4 million crystal and 2 million deuterium to one of my moons when the moons maximum storage capacity is 1 million of each.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

And you didn't lose anything?

I think I will post that as a question in the Bugs Forum. I just don't see the purpose of having a capacity storage limit if it is ignored when you transport resources to the planet. Logically, where is all those resources being stored?

-Nitro

Let's say you currently have 1 million production storage and you ship in 750,000 of a resource. Does that mean you can only produce 250,000 more before that mine shuts down? Does that mean if you ship more than 1 million of a resource that it immediately shuts down? Am I the only one here that thinks this is kinda odd?

-Nitro