Re: ZESA vs Stellar Prime

i shall with draw my purpousal since i don't have enough time to farm never mind track and hunt
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

thanks kron for coming forth with the offer, i am grateful that u considered :D

hope in the next dispute u will come as the power house for primes.

PS: thanks sloth for clearing it out.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Let's hope this war does not become a boring series of defence bashes. Going to be tough to find somethin on 2 guys :lol:
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

A good defense here and there never hurt anybody but the fleeters' teeth who are trying to bite through the shells. :D
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Let's hope this war does not become a boring series of defence bashes.

lol, my advice is if you wanna keep your defense, dont start a war. better yet, dont build it
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

Shandris wrote:
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Let's hope this war does not become a boring series of defence bashes.

lol, my advice is if you wanna keep your defense, dont start a war. better yet, dont build it
Didn't start it. If someone has a problem with Spy, go get him, but going after a training alliance is not something I am big on.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:
Shandris wrote:

Didn't start it. If someone has a problem with Spy, go get him, but going after a training alliance is not something I am big on.
i know Kick, was just pointing out to people that dont like defense bashes. it might be defense, but you lose points when you lose it, so its all good to me.

Well I just got the confirmation that i am getting mother nature on my side... she gave me Calamity to tackle this abomination.

Calamity will merc for Primes... i hope is not too much for zesa's training here.

PS: I will be glad if I may be notified of the time of bashing rule in effect.

Good hunting ...

SPY
Prime Elementa
Stellar Primes ™
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

may i also note that ZESA dont have much to worry about with me, ill be a lazy merc, mostly on the defensive or hitting random stuff you leave out, this is just because i was asked by a friend so im not that interested in the war itself