Re: Ahsan(AoD) vs. Krieg...yes, again

On Weresloth's post on the rules thread:
Ammendment 4/16/10

The number of mercs cannot exceed the number of players in the alliance by which they are employed. For Player v. Alliance wars this means the player is allowed one merc.

Torgard wrote:
The cap on the number of mercs hinges on the number of players on either side. Therefore both sides would have the same cap.

Such as if an individual wages war, then both sides would be elligible to hire 1 mercenary.

If you have 2 alliances, then the number of mercenaries would be the lowest number of players on either side:
Alliance A has 7 players and Alliance B has 3 players - hence each alliance would be eligible to hire 3 mercenaries.
I don't believe he would have included that tidbit if he didn't want that to be applied to the rules...

Yes, and pardon that other post. I guess I am just ignorant sometimes. But, then again, everyone has some of those days.

Let's get back to this war, shall we? :)
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

this is boring....they are all turtles, atler took liek 3k of the 30k ships jer has, and rest are idk, but it too boring, i quit , f all this........good fighting yall, but yall too boring, laterz
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

So I guess this war is over...

Better luck next time Krieg
:boohoo:
'Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed.'

The Havermal (Viking Book of Wisdom)