Re: Ahsan(AoD) vs. Krieg...yes, again

u no comet, im surprised and shocked at u, y side with them, when i known u for so long? dont u remember our epic war? u no how dangerous i can be when i get bored.......plus im all abt fun.....so y?
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

maybe i am still holding grudges ( I AM NOT A TEACHER lol :lol: lol)

or maybe i just like Krieg better ( :D )

or maybe i don't like you :lol: :Doh: jk jk jk

or maybe i just want to see old enemies fight. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lol idk...

I also have many friends in Krieg.......
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

i told u spy, u said ok, u no ull be coming in soon too....so just wait it out.....
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

ya atler no longer my merc, thanks fr ur help bro, now SPY, yyy , is my new merc

i was too clsoe too attack less ten 1min in impact and u moved ur fleet....so, o well.....u moved...i8 was aiming for a fleet on all planets but u moved, lucky fr u, and unlucky fr u, thats how life works, o well...

ahsan i dont know why you said that but i havent had a fleet in weeks i have no fleet to move around

i was aiming fr the cargos, and some other ships, o well i really dont care, i cant find krieg fleets no more, it like yall moved away from me, i atack wateverr now , i dont care.....

bondavelle wrote:i was too clsoe too attack less ten 1min in impact and u moved ur fleet....so, o well.....u moved...i8 was aiming for a fleet on all planets but u moved, lucky fr u, and unlucky fr u, thats how life works, o well...

ahsan i dont know why you said that but i havent had a fleet in weeks i have no fleet to move around
Really? You definitely had one last week. ;)

Also, war rules state the cap applies to both sides. Both sides have a cap of 1 merc.

Actually, you can have as many mercs on each side as there are people in the alliance/person that is specified. Since Ahsan is a single declaring person, he can have 1 merc; since Krieg has 33 members, that side could have up to 33 mercs...
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder