Re: DrEvil(aka Gumppy) vs PKromm[ZEFA] TD 27,639,423,450

A point well made Manade! After all people Zorg is just a game!

Look at it this way... the amount of murders committed by trusted people I.e family members around the world is hhuuugggeee! These people once loved & trusted that person! It's amazing how quickly things can happen!

Not saying this is ok, but that's RL people, not a game! So why should everything be fine in Zorg?? when it is ONLY a game? It's justifiable for Gumps 2 do this, they weren't even allies anymore!

Gumppy thrives on fleeting, that's his crusade on here! I was the same. You count on the big hits to push you forward & keep you interested & motivated!
I personally I know how much hard work & effort Gumps has put into this game to get where he is now! Maybe he had a few sitters but he earned his position no doubt!

Either way mate this was a powerhouse, sledgehammer of a hit so respect where its due! Wish you were still chasing me around the universe like the old days :D jeeezzz I enjoyed that haha.

Again Glotr pk & people respect where respect is due!!

jonnytman wrote: ....

But I am disappointed in the world of Zorg today, to know how easily trust can be broken.

Damn man, you're going to have a hard time in RL if you don't understand that trust is one of the most fragile things out there.. takes a long time to build it up but merely a second to break it and never regain it.

Anyways, enough life lessons.. what a freaking huge hit :o

Maybe not the nicest thing to do by gump, but hey, that's the game...

Good luck on the rebuild pk, it will be a swift one no doubt ^.^

Well i come on here to check up on things, and i see all this?
Come on Gump, that is just messed up. If me and Pk were no longer alliance mates, then you should've said so when i as feeding you info on people. Or the other VVV members should have said something when i was talking to them too. I still considered you guys alliance mates. Me and Pk left so we could get the fleeter count up again, not to make your world more fun. And also, I never heard anything about being targeted if we leave. A nice warning would have been nice. But if the back stabbing path works for you, then go ahead and take it. But a warning to the players of VVV, watch your back. No doubt you're next.
Greatness isn't bestowed; it's chased. And only the best catch it.

:? That was an interesting turn of events... don't think many saw this coming.

I was so stunned by this massive TD I decided to dust off the 8 months of inactivity on my fleet. Unfortunately the shockwaves from this epic battle damaged my officers navigation panel... or they had a few drinks whilst watching the fireworks cuz they smashed themselves into dust by hitting a flying brick wall... can you say 3 billion TD against? Here I was worried Gumps might come hunting me next, and I go and save him all the trouble.. no more canadian bacon for a while now m8. I saved ya some scraps but they're kinda dirty...

This is just a game though, and whether someone crashes me or I do them the favour, there's nothing written that we have to be honorable. Some of the most unsocial people can still excel on mmo games.. ya just have to be the dog with the bigger bite.

Betrayals usually end up burning both people involved, but in this case... PK thought he was safe due to former relations..and never saw what hit him. Gumps might have done a shocking thing, but hey.. it's nothing new. This is war afterall. $%*#! If we didn't want to ever have any risk, we'd be playing Barney & Friends.
If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.

Interesting dichotomy between the old RAWKers, who've known gumpps since the beginning, and just about everyone else.

When it comes down to it, this is a game. You have to decide whether you want to pursue the social aspect of making a crapload of friends that comes along with this being a multi-player game, or do you want to play the game as it was meant to be played, taking any opportunity for profit you can find.

Gumppy thought he could do better in ~V~ than he could in RAWK, so he took it. If he thinks he can do better being solo than in VVV, well then that's just the way he plays. It takes a certain type of player to make it to number one.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

dichotomy |dīˈkätəmē|
noun ( pl. -mies) [usu. in sing. ]
a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different

For those who were curious what sloth was talking about.

Anyway, at the risk of being yelled at by various people holding different viewpoints on this, I'm just going to say this:
Very large hit. GLOTR PK.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.