Re: DrEvil(aka Gumppy) vs PKromm[ZEFA] TD 27,639,423,450

wow. ahh... given your guy's history this hit was as cold as ice. like really you'd think after being alliance mates and friends for so long you wouldn't want to hit each other. so what you get bored and don't find any big hits for awhile are you going to remove your self from the alliance again and change your name and start dropping your alliance mates just because you can.... like really wasn't it a month ago that some of your alliance mates flamed me and threated to take me out because i farmed niso because he was an old alliance mate... then this... cold dude thats just cold
anyways on with the slaughter and good luck on the rebuild PK
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

Life throws many things at you. By the sounds of it PK, Gumps was fattening you up like an Xmas turkey! :p
If you guys were warned about a possible cutting loose tactic when joining VVV then you were well warned & should never have put your trust in the monster beast that is Gumppy!

Gratz on the hit mate, there will always be haters for the numero uno player!

Glotr PK.

-Zook ova n out!

true everyone hates the number one player because they did what they couldn't do :P but turn turn around do what gumppy just did and posted... thats like giving a good friend a ticket to the play off game saying you can make it because you have something more important that you have to do and having them come back home to discover your doing his wife. then giving him video fottage... its just cold
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

hopefully Sloth this is still the 1 place left in the forums a little flamin and hatin can still take place..especially from Pk...think he has earned that right..

i have always wondered on the this age old question that maybe everyone can chime in on..

why is it people feel the need to make friends in 1 alliance then jump ship to another and expect to be safe just because you was once old alliance mates?

if they was such good friends why did you need to break away from them?

and this isn't just pointing the finger at PK and Bobroxx ..goes to any alliance jumpers.

if 1 was to do this over n over again then ..everyone becomes friends no? than what is the point in playing..why makes ships..why attack anyone etc etc etc

the only people safe from myself is 1's that i personal carried naps with and anyone brave enough to take on the timeless tasks of babysitting these forums.

public opinion matters not to me especially from people that have never accomplished anything outside of forum trolling.

I have acknowledged PK as 1 of the best fleeters in game the probe was sent during activity the fleet was launched with no expectation of connecting with anything on the otherside and that is that.

Fact remains it did ..here we are..hate me .hunt me ..curse my name..call me egotisticall ..whatever

do something about it i suppose is only thing i say to get the pulse rising again..or fizzle out completely..choice is all yours and yours alone.