Re: Top Players in same alliance

there really isnt many people in the higher ranks active,thor has been in v mode a while, zordon seems to be waiting for something and MY alliance has been attakin anyone and everyone that comes out newb protection, if u look at the ranking most alliance really dont stand a chance to attack SOAMC i mean zordon himself could attack us and do pretty well but that is about it
FEAR THE REAPER

Well! as I said before , this sever is just started and many things can still happen . We had seen the most strongest and biggest alliances broke into pieces in the past .
Any way , balance of power would be very interesting . As everybody know , there is nothing interesting in strong vs weak since we all know the answer already . But Strong vs Strong , well , that's something else. But since the sever is just started , most players are not strong enough to make all out battles . Well , But in two or three months , who know.

I like whats going on :lol: . There is no strong SOA anymore. Thats what I was gunning for. I got some help from XPDC and between the two of us. We took them down fast and hard like a virgin on prom nite :twisted: . But now what do I do :wall: :think: ? I dont have any reason to attatck anyone else. But I guess that I can find one if I look hard enuff.

As for SOA. If you buy and use rubies. You better know how to keep what you spend it on. Maybe next time you will use it on mining instead of building fleets to be taken :o :lol: :twisted:
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

im the leader of SOATC and we are just watching are Main Camp collaps infront of us. we saw that debris field around --Reaper--'s planet. that basicly shattered us and everybody in SOATC. now Stargate has set its eyes on us now....we will try are best to fight back but without the backup of SOAMC....... :cry: a once great empire falls.

Its ok man. It was bound to happen the way you guys were treating people. Someone who know how to play was going to turn the tables on you if you hit him :roll: :twisted: . But the good think is that its still early in this game and you can find a new alliance or start one on your own and start with a new group :lol:
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!