Re: Ahsan(AoD) vs. Kriegsterribian

this is pretty pathetic... not only does he start random wars for no reason than being bored, but he also cant fight them himself either and drags half the game into it... the word noob is rich coming from you ahsan
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

THIS WAR IS OVER....On behalf of my leader....war OVER TOPIC CLOSED
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

I need to see your surrender Ahsan.
The spirit of the times may alter, will alter. We must crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed crporations, which dare already to bid defiance to the laws of our country.

I am no longer a Merc for Ahsan.
'Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed.'

The Havermal (Viking Book of Wisdom)

Beast(ahsan) wrote:THIS WAR IS OVER....On behalf of my leader....war OVER TOPIC CLOSED
What does she have to do with this war? You're the one who declared it.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Im declaring only, AND ONLY because adassa todl me to, my alliance wants me to end this war, so im ending it....i OFFICIAlLLY surrender, i did the damage i had to and i repayed my debt to my hirer of my old acc....THIS WARS IS OVER ONLY CAUSE I was told to do so......i wish i could go on.....but its over...i surrender...war over......krieg got a taste of me lol......
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "