Re: Ahsan(AoD) vs. Kriegsterribian

oh ok then nvm...i guess we just keep attacking..till they surrender......

EDIT-

But we would be hitting Avatar, star, bondaville, and jar.....
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

i did say it

Beast(ahsan) wrote:lol dont post ur fleet....Kron will try and EAT U lOL :twisted:

but good pills keep up good work bro......show them kriegs how it done

and

Jadedsoul is my new merc....

EDIT-
serenity2224 is also my new merc.....

and weres TD counts....i been said that.....
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Ahsan vs. Kriegstreiberen

I very infrequently post anything in the forums, however ...

I have found this whole "war" laughable. First it was tired inactives, that we were farming as well. Then it was a couple under 20K members. Mercs were needed to farm out the blind, deaf and dumb?

Was there a point to all of this? I have no qualms with Ahsan gathering resources with farm runs, perhaps they will be put to good use -- and pass 10K

I will be waiting.
Krieg Leader

im 6 k oints and 14.9k with fleet......i passed 10k........just that im a good fleet saver .....and fleets coming along nicely.......only reason i went from 5-6k points is cause defences to stop that dumb attack ur boy put out that cost u 12mil....jer i dont c u ,avatar or ,star making hits.......
and this is funy isnt it lol...stopped my boredom for sure...lol

EDIT- and idoubt u looked at the total destruction of ur alliance?

TD

Me-18.239.650

Krieg-132.081.950

132 mil on u....ya u shouldnt be laughing...and u attack ur own players? this y people reading this should not join krieg..they attack their own people...sad......

This is a retarded war. Friendly or not Ahsan, too bad I had to leave, otherwise I would get any info I could from Kreig on fleets and launches and hunt those pesky AoD mercenaries (Except Selene ;) ) for raping a weaker alliance. :snooty:
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Totally agree with you kick, up until now I was perfectly fine with this war, until Ahsan started recruiting a whole bunch of mercs to fight for him, and what's even more retarded is that their TD won't count if another merc attacks them. :evil: :evil: Lolz, have fun with your war...
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

Ahsan(AoD) vs. Kriegstreiberen

CometTail27 Merc accepted.

As always, CometTail27 has kept things interesting.

I am curious to see if there was/is to be any input from kuddlez ...
Krieg Leader