Re: Ahsan(AoD) vs. Kriegsterribian

lol.......... i esp everyone around me,find fleets, and have some snacks, or a whole mealif im lucky lol :mrgreen: :P :P
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Yeah, I was hoping that atleast he could have gotten a moon. On second thought, he can use them against me. :roll:
'Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed.'

The Havermal (Viking Book of Wisdom)

lol wow......mane i cant find anymore KRIEGS? its like they moved out of gal 1....the only ones he re are the ones we attackd or ate already lol :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: ....oh i see 1 nice fleet...but he online :cry:
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

lol dont post ur fleet....Kron will try and EAT U lOL :twisted:

but good pills keep up good work bro......show them kriegs how it done

and

Jadedsoul is my new merc....

comettail27 wrote:I merc for... Krieg!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Ahsan your my friend only Krieg is a nice little alliance and i am not letting you beat them up for the fun of it. :snooty:

Time to build some war machines!!! :lol:

:pray: :pray: :pray: Pray that i have enough resources to build them.
chrisOH wrote:(sigh) i see some defense bashing and it looks like they are just hits to increase the TD... either attack for profit or i'll help krieg and start bashing you guys back :roll:
You can only post CRs if Jer4Play comes on the forums and recognizes you as a merc.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

lets take it old school to what ~V~ did

I will not attack u if u change ur planet name to

"Owned by Ahsan"

or

"Owned by _______(my mercs name)"

if one of the leaders

meaning

Do it then it doesnt count, unless they are willing to surrender to me.........
Last edited by Ahsan on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

not my term.....just a condition...not a rule for every one ....just krieg....and i edited