Re: Ahsan(AoD) vs. Kriegsterribian

Sorry Weresloth, this "war" is woefully in violation of rules. I petition this war to an end, this is a joke.

My reasons follow;

1. We have an (n) member of AoD who isnt even able to be attacked by most of our members declaring a 1 vs Many(Ahsan vs Krieg).
2. We have other members posting CRs for mercs which is not allowed, on top of that there wasn’t a TD there which is allowed from mercs.
3. Ahsan did not PM our alliance leader before he started the war.
4. Also in violation of the 24hr declaration period.
War re-declared to our alliance leader at: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 am (forum time)
First CR from Ahsan: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 am (form time)
The spirit of the times may alter, will alter. We must crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed crporations, which dare already to bid defiance to the laws of our country.

A note about the 24 hour rule: that's meant for bashing. You can hit them before the 24 hours are up, you just can't hit them more than 5 times until afterwards.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Ok. Didn't think about that one.
The spirit of the times may alter, will alter. We must crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed crporations, which dare already to bid defiance to the laws of our country.

For point 1, one vs. alliance wars are allowed, unless nobody else can attack the lone one. Is this the case?

As for point 2, the hit won't count unless the person who makes the hit posts it.

Point 3, who is Krieg's leader anyway?

And I've already covered point 4.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

It can quite easily be found in our Alliance page for anyone to read.

" Questions / Concerns -- Contact Jer4Play ~ "

I am waiting for replies on that. Will update when I have a number of them in.

Ok, it appears so.

But I would love to see the rules changed, as much as I'd like to I cannot declare war on the Swiss on behalf of the United States. Likewise, a war in Zorg Empire should be declared from the alliance leadership, not a low ranked member as obviously this is not Ahsan vs Krieg as stated in the declaration. This is low-mid level AoD vs Krieg and the CRs state that clearly.

Anyway, I suppose the massive war with Ahsan is on. I may flee into v mode for a bit.

Av

Ahsan himself has posted some CRs. He's only just hired a few mercs, which is perfectly allowable according to war rules. The war rules don't state that the declarer has to be able to attack a proportion x of an alliance, nor does they state that the declaring person/alliance have to have a proportion x of the CRs (And if they did, that last war with CoFH would probably have been declared voic).