Ahsan(AoD) vs. Kriegsterribian

Well the war section is pretty deserted..so lets lighten it up a bit......

as most of u all no i was getting ready for this......

Me vs. Krieg

My merc. is Pillsberry Dope BOY (more to come)

We no how this works... but for u ××× in Krieg
24- hour bash rule ...lets get it......

Yeah, no. ~Weresloth
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Re: Ahsan(AoD) vs. Kriegsterribian

told avatar
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

co leader...i guess...

on their page

Questions / Concerns -- Contact Jer4Play ~ Leader or AvatarAcid ~ Co-Leader

done

I Torgard, will merc for Ahsan.

May the best side win. :pray:
'Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed.'

The Havermal (Viking Book of Wisdom)

Ashan,

When you grow up into a Zorg Empire player, I will come for you. Until then, you can keep posting CRs from attacking our inactive (n) members.

Seriously, you are the new leader of AoD?? Enjoy your war.
The spirit of the times may alter, will alter. We must crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed crporations, which dare already to bid defiance to the laws of our country.