Destroying/Abandoning a Homeworld

I was just searching through the forums to see if I could abandon my homeworld as I know they can't be destroyed.

Anyway, reason I'm here is to suggest perhaps adding the feature to be able to abandon or have a homeworld destroyed. Obviously not if it is a players only planet, but once you have more than one planet you should be able to abandon any other them regardless if it's your homeworld or not, and equally it should be open for destruction from aggressive neighbours.

It just seems illogical to me that one planet should have magical destruction protection over any other planet.

Re: Destroying/Abandoning a Homeworld

Yes, you can't destroy any other person's planet, and I believe it should stay that way. But as for abandoning the planet you start out with, I would love to see that. You would have to be able to call another planet your "homeworld" though.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Re: Destroying/Abandoning a Homeworld

You must learn to go around the nooks and creaks.

Just get rid of the Solar satellite Completely, that should save you 20 fields.. maybe don't build many storage's, and no fusion reactor! missile solo level 2 instead of a higher level.

Maybe don't build ACS depot high.. That will help your homeworld out on building spots
War Never Changes.