Shaftoe [VVV] vs wormkiller [AZG] TD 1.548B

I started off the evening by looking through the scoreboard and fleet rankings. Wormkiller's fleet was down, so after I located it, I did some quick calculations and determined I could take it pretty easily. Unfortunately, it was going to be a long haul and I had nowhere near enough recyclers, but myrsee came through like a champ on clean-up duties. So all that was left to do was launch and wait, and wait, and wait...

After a pot of coffee and one heck of a nic fit, I looked something like this
Would he dodge, and all that deuterium and time be wasted? Or worse yet, would he get an ACS defend that would knock me for a loop?

In the end, it was a piece of cake.
So now, I finally have my first 1 billion hit. This song pretty well sums up how I feel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 7652 units of Metal, 94551 units of Crystal and 2076644 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 27.720.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.520.575.000 units.
A debris field containing 727.032.000 units of Metal and 201.933.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
Last edited by Shaftoe on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Shaftoe [VVV] vs wormkiller [AZG] TD 1.548B

gumppy wrote:was glad to see the hatemail went to the wrong person..shows his intelliegence of a 2 year old with a potty mouth to match..although a 2 year old could FS better i would guess
wait a minute...

so shark hits him... and you got the hate mail...

that is hilarious

i'll keep that in mind for up coming events :whistle:
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

Re: Shaftoe [VVV] vs wormkiller [AZG] TD 1.548B

chrisOH wrote:
gumppy wrote:was glad to see the hatemail went to the wrong person..shows his intelliegence of a 2 year old with a potty mouth to match..although a 2 year old could FS better i would guess
wait a minute...

so shark hits him... and you got the hate mail...

that is hilarious

i'll keep that in mind for up coming events :whistle:

No, I was the one that got the love letter!!!lol
[Showing no mercy!