Re: it is what it is

Im no big fan of VVV, Ive been accused of hating them in the past, although I wouldnt go *that* far. My attitude stems from the fact that every MMO Ive ever played Ive not been a fan of the #1 alliance because thats the spot Im aiming for. VVV has earned its place, and its only rare exceptions that I can think of that theyve caught a player through no fault of that player's (Popping all nearby inactive moons until they found a couple players comes to mind), and even then those players made themselves known.
VVV works together and in doing so has become very powerful. As expected from a top alliance in a game that allows donations, Im sure they all have at some point.
Yet that will be the sole advantage they will have received that some people havent. And it is available to you.
The main reason VVV is sitting so prettily is the incompetence of people like Ree2 and the mistakes of people like myself whove been caught more than once when they mistimed a save or iRL came up. Oh, and that no other alliance in this game works together like they do.
Members of VVV, correct me if Im wrong, but you all utilize your circs, you pm other VVV members to get friendly, possibly you even have a chatroom.
Why cant other alliances do that?
AZG has all these tools in place, and when we started doing well again it was because a large amount of our players were using them. Currently we're not, and low and behold, AZG is beginning to go back down the ranks.

Learn people, because until you do I support VVV being #1. As the saying goes, "Till I die or you find someone better." VVV's not dead, and I dont see anyone better. Yet ;)
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

I couldn't have put it better myself... In fact, that was better than anything I could think of. VVV will never die. Even with ACS attack, and 100's of thousands of BattleShips in the air going towards them all at once, VVV will stand together, fight together, and fall together, if it must be that way.
RogueSpearofTRA wrote:Members of VVV, correct me if Im wrong, but you all utilize your circs, you pm other VVV members to get friendly, possibly you even have a chatroom
VVV uses the Zorg chatroom and almost every instant messenger out there, if I am correct.

Edit: sorry for all of the edits, but the stupid message wasn't showing up on my screen...
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

RogueSpearofTRA wrote:Im no big fan of VVV, Ive been accused of hating them in the past, although I wouldnt go *that* far. My attitude stems from the fact that every MMO Ive ever played Ive not been a fan of the #1 alliance because thats the spot Im aiming for. VVV has earned its place, and its only rare exceptions that I can think of that theyve caught a player through no fault of that player's (Popping all nearby inactive moons until they found a couple players comes to mind), and even then those players made themselves known.
VVV works together and in doing so has become very powerful. As expected from a top alliance in a game that allows donations, Im sure they all have at some point.
Yet that will be the sole advantage they will have received that some people havent. And it is available to you.
The main reason VVV is sitting so prettily is the incompetence of people like Ree2 and the mistakes of people like myself whove been caught more than once when they mistimed a save or iRL came up. Oh, and that no other alliance in this game works together like they do.
Members of VVV, correct me if Im wrong, but you all utilize your circs, you pm other VVV members to get friendly, possibly you even have a chatroom.
Why cant other alliances do that?
AZG has all these tools in place, and when we started doing well again it was because a large amount of our players were using them. Currently we're not, and low and behold, AZG is beginning to go back down the ranks.

Learn people, because until you do I support VVV being #1. As the saying goes, "Till I die or you find someone better." VVV's not dead, and I dont see anyone better. Yet ;)

You hit the nail on the head in soo many levels there Rogue! As for your personal feeling towards vvv, I can relate. I know how I felt about ~V~, when I was in Rawk. And there is nothing wrong with that, its the competitive side of us. We all want to be the best in one way, shape, or form. Having said that, I have seen nothing short of respect come from you, towards us. We play this game within the rules that have been set for everyone. Not going to divulge the information of what makes us work so well as a team, but we are a tight nit group of players that put the alliance first. We work with the three musketeers motto, but with 14 people. As for donations, the only donations we get is through periodic intell. This intell comes from friendlies. Cause they are friendly to my cause!lol. Seriously now. But each individual has freindships outside the alliance, then we work together as a team to accomplish our goals! The biggest problem facing the community is not vvv or any other alliance that may be out there. The problems are that people refuse to listen to advice or don't put themselves in good positions. Just being a part of an alliance does not put a player in a better position in the game. Being a part of the right alliance can and will put a player in a better position.
[Showing no mercy!

Id Like to say that While Ree May be an obnxious Loudmouth and a self proclaimed a$$hle he is Certianly NOT incompetent. Every move he makes has a pupose. Every statement too...

Allso, dont think that VVV is the only guild out there with a chat window open... we are watching.

nobody wrote:Id Like to say that While Ree May be an obnxious Loudmouth and a self proclaimed a$$hle he is Certianly NOT incompetent. Every move he makes has a pupose. Every statement too...

Allso, dont think that VVV is the only guild out there with a chat window open... we are watching.
No doubt.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

I once make a mistake, launch fleet from a planet and Gump ate it. Gozar and myrsee popped my moons, countless probed from the Dj, PK, Bobrox and others. So what ? Nothing wrong with that. if you don't want all of it stop playing Zorg, go play Caffee World where the atmosphere are nice and safe. In here who have the power they rules,