Biggest No-No of Zorg

as most of u all no i recently restarted...i been esping and this dude with like 11k points said that im a noob with 1k points and i dont no anything abt this game and hell wipe me if i esp him again.....so obviously if u no me I ESP him again.....then i get this message

04-02 09:33:06 +0000 xxxxx [x:xxx:x] No subject
if spy me again and i will destroy you, you will have deth to meet

first of all...ive been playing zorg for a while....and secondly if u have 11k points and i have 1.3k......be careful who u talk to...he is now down to 1k after i got finished with his planets.....

so if u are a noob...dont ever send a message, show with actions or else stand there talk -ish there all night..........so i wiped him...all 3 or so planets.........

point blank, if u are a noob, esp dont ,mean much unless u hiding something big, besides that dont send messages to people u dont no, or the same thing that happened to him will happen to u.

and GLOTR dude

(pete u 2 dude- this the other dude who sent me a message like that too he had like 7k points, after i finish he has 400)
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Re: Biggest No-No of Zorg

I thought you could still send probes but they only returned partial reports depending on espionage tech levels?

I haven't tried to probe anything other than all the inactive players that register, log in, play till they blow all their resources, then never log in again, so my experience is rather limiter lol.

If you are in protection, you can not probe or attack someone more than 5 times or less than 1/5 your points. Likewise, only those people can probe or attack you. The only exception is inactive, which is two days for player protection, and banned players not in vacation mode. (If they're in vm, it's because it was an auto-ban due to bot-protection, rather than being banned by the administration)

If you probe someone, and you get less than five categories on the report, it is because the amount of probes you sent was insufficient based on the difference of your espionage tech and the target's. Either increase espionage tech level, or send more probes. I think it is three probes or one espionage tech level per category. So if you send ten probes and get three categories, then you need to send 16 probes, or increase espionage tech level by two(?)

lol boy had all SC...all too many for gods sake...plus he attack me never said they didnt lol...but no-no...bad lesson......and i have 2k now.....im a pure fleeter now........ALL fleet a few mines.......

plus had some help form some of my people lol.......plus when i bored i attack whoever no care for losses......same thing when i lost my fleet in ahsan lmfao..
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "