it is what it is

Here as of late we in VVV been taking all the lip on the forums,after hits,etc etc.We been told how over powered we are,getting that i'll quit if you don't let me grow yadda yadda yadda.I have even been told in an email from the big guy himself he hoped i would lose in a battle.That in itself would be fine as long as it wasn't done thru any form of hackers.We been called cowards and dishonorable people because we don't fight fair...what the hell is that suppose to mean anyhow.To the person that said that and you know who you are..i break your long winded statement down to the equal of..the rest of the world asking Bill Gates to stop making money till the rest of the world catches up so we can all be rich :roll:

Fact of the matter we have nothing to do with people getting crashed or quitting..sure you can point fingers at us all you want...cause that is the EASY way out.I guess we are suppose to send 2001 BS at someone with 2000 BS to make it a 'fair' battle,everyone hold their breath as that will happen really soon :pray: There is not enough fingers and toes in the world to count how many times we and others have came out and said what people did wrong so they and others could understand how to not fall prey to others in the future.People like to see their name in the lime light on the scoreboard but ultimately that will lead to being in the lime light in UoH and not the way they want.

We been told how good a team we are but my question is..why hasn't anyone else stated an alliance with such teamwork.Took PK and BoB to break off and try to teach people but you can only teach so much and only to those willing to understand hunting/hunted tactics i.e. you have to want too learn..you have to care..more importantly have to have fun with it.

so it is what is as they say you will have a new universe to run to in a couple days.I myself have only been a tenth active in last few months as i use to be but that in itself is still more than most.
changes have been suggested on how improve game play which is all fine by me..some nice things have been added but things are coming that will just add to the burden of the younger people to grow.But no matter what way you choose if you leave it lying around don't expect it to be there when you log back in and the only fault will be yours and yours alone.You can get away with it a hundred times but it only takes once to sting.Don't use moons to FS and attack from...i only say that since telling people to use them don't work.

As for me and my mates..we'll just have to continue to be dishonorable loot whores and will do so when we want not when you say it is ok or think it will be a fair battle.Cry kick scream beg poke fun on forums makes no difference to me,but someone might want to start putting a little effort in working together besides us..surpassed 18 mil points the other day and it isn't gonna get smaller anytime soon and the :boohoo: efforts could be put to better use :think: of ways to slow us down.

I'm @sshole Gump and thats all i have to say about that

Re: it is what it is

two types of people that come to the game:

newbs - these are great, you can teach them, and they will learn and put it to use, most of the time becoming good players

noobs - misguided idiots, you can teach them all you want and they will stay dumb

both taste good barbequed though...

to the person/people that called us cowards and dishonorable assholes... why dont you gather your righteous buddies and do something about it? no? shut your traps then
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

I'm neither part of VVV nor in anyway a good player, but i aggree whole-heartedly with gumppy. less time spent trolling forums and needlessly flaming people and a bit more time trying to play the game could go a long way to actually helping yourselves you aforementioned moaners.

I'm in a similar boat as Criticalmass. I'm not a particularly good player but I do find myself in agreement with what Gump said. I've been crashed before, forgot to send a congratulatory message for the last one actually; now that I think of it congrats PK for the hit back in January (small though it was). I re-learned a lot from it and haven't been hit since. Part by luck and part by skill.

I will, now and forever, say that the person hit shoulders the blame for being hit.

Best of luck to you guys in the new universe, I look forward to seeing how things go.

My opinion, Pretty long winded and boring. Though the Cheerleaders that followed was cool :wall: closest thing to butt kissers. Dont have much to say at all just a vid to show that fully explains people like you all so bored to make crap like this, not Zorg but all games the same maybe I can make one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=per1_0sC ... re=related

That's all I gotta say bout that :boohoo:
Last edited by Ree2 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.