Re: Adventure

:think: "That was a marvelous idea."
"I'll go first then. Unless, of course, someone would like to take my place. After you? Anyone? I have no problem entering foremost, but I'm also a practicer of good manners."
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

"Hes a scout!" The party looked blankly at him again. He sighed. "Fine. Ill go fir-second then." He flicked his sleeves to free his hands and stepped through.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

You appear in a modern world... you are standing on a rooftop of a skyscraper overlooking a city :wtf:
shadowking, you cannot do that, sorry but i make up the story and you can either make your own topic, or smash your head against a brick wall :wall: , or make a character :dance:

"I hate this time period. No taste in fashion at all. They think robes and armour are 'silly.' " Skalathrax grumbled. "Lets find out where we are."
He flicked his hands loose of his sleeves and muttered swiftly in a forgotten tongue as his hands wove shapes in the air in front of him, multicoloured energy streaming from his hands. He finished the incantation and examined the rune in front of him, and snorted.
"Well we're not in kansas anymore dorothy."

[Hopefully ILPY will tell us where we are in relation to the maze, as thats what the spell does.]
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

(Excused from double-post, he wishes to continue the adventure and didn't want to create a new topic....as there are already many.)
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Didnt notice your previous reply, sorry!

"That is not polite." Skalathrax gazed coolly at the man as Gale severed his arm as she drew her sword. "We do not dismember people on the first date dear." He pinched hard on the mans bleeding stump as he reeled in shock, stopping the blood. "Now why did you point your upjumped blunderbuss at me?"

[Sorry for controlling you gale, but had the idea and liked it too much.]