Re: Adventure

"Dark presence? Psht...like I'm a "holy" person myself. Whatever..."

*continues to open the door*
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

With a snap of his fingers Skalathrax summoned what looked susiciously like a miniature floating sun, and sent it on ahead into the darkness as he strolled in afterwards.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

I see the others kill the zombie's and run up to them and the portal. "Who are you?" I asked the lion. Meanwhile I started tinkering something together out of some things I had lying around in my pocket.

>Alexin<
Stealthy but Powerful

[I for one am disgusted by the presence of Aslan ><]

Skalathrax raised a finger and posed dramatically. "My friends, we are faced with what appears to be a portal to who knows where, controlled by who knows what. It also appears to be the only way out. To ascertain its safety," He picked Aslan up by the back of the neck with his spare hand, "I suggest we send through our new pet-" He extended his arm further away from his body as Aslan attempted to disembowel him, "through first. Allee oop!" and tossed the beast through the portal.
With a flash, Aslan disappeared.
"Yep, definitely a portal." He noticed the looks the rest of the party was giving him. "What?"
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++