Re: CoFH vs AoD

Zorg probably used Logged's IP address as evidence to prove that him and some other accounts just were all running on the same internet connection. :o :shock: :o
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

you cofh people are pathetic, and thats as nice as i can put it without getting banned myself..

firstly, if you judge people multiplaying simply from the same IP then you are an idiot and have no idea how to correctly administrate a game..

also, id just like to add, if any of you idiots gets a friend of mine unfairly banned by spreading your lies all over the place, ill hunt each and every one of you down and bash everything you have until you can do nothing but snivel, whine and quit :evil:
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

Shandris wrote:you cofh people are pathetic, and thats as nice as i can put it without getting banned myself..

firstly, if you judge people multiplaying simply from the same IP then you are an idiot and have no idea how to correctly administrate a game..

also, id just like to add, if any of you idiots gets a friend of mine unfairly banned by spreading your lies all over the place, ill hunt each and every one of you down and bash everything you have until you can do nothing but snivel, whine and quit :evil:

here i can put my opinion in the newsletter i try to be neutral

i agree with jess altho i would have cursed much more but since i dun know what words are allowed ill leave it with this

Then you may also get a lot of people banned.

I on occasion log in from work on my laptop - but i also know players who log in from work also. or how bout those using a cafe?

There are other ways to prove this, an internet connection is not reliable.

The fact is know one knows what evidence was used for mulitplay.
We should all restrain from making judgment until clarity is provided.

Further antagonizing is just going to make this whole scenario worse, if the CoFH continues this then its just increases the general feeling that there was some back hand dealing go on.

I think this "subject" should be closed until an impartial evaluation is given.

ADDITIONAL:

Could someone please put Logged into V (B) mode until this is resolved.
Should these allegations prove false then it is unfair on logged to of been punished buy the loss of his work

Thank you for using nocturnalK demolition,Hope you have a nice day :)
N.B All proceeds to the nocturnalK empire fund are non-refundable

comettail27 wrote:No more talking about Logged being banned in the forums...
three cheers for captain obvious
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

And now's the time when we actually stop talking about it and go back to talking about the war.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

And the trophy for MOST dramatic and player to take things WAY too seriously goes to:::

SHANDRIS...

wow, lighten up.

and things aren't done out of context and fact, even Adassa knows my knowledge on how they do things in AOD. she may deny it here on forums, who knows... but she knows I know their secrets

As a player: Due to recent events, I will no longer take part in this war as a mercenary. I dont want to hear speculations or rumors or anything else. This is my decision and my decision alone. Please respect that! Good luck to both alliances.

As a moderator: Like Weresloth said time to get back to the subject of the war, anything else wont be tolerated!
[Showing no mercy!