WE WANT YOU!!!!

We want you to join one of the best and upcoming alliances, where everyone has say and everyone is considered equal regardless of points. Please check out the OUTSIDERS alliance page for a few basic rules.
A.L.I.A.S
Artifical Inteligence Intended for Assination and Sabatoge

Re: WE WANT YOU!!!!

If you have any questions or comments about the alliance please feel free to post them in this topic.
A.L.I.A.S

Snips wrote:If you have any questions or comments about the alliance please feel free to post them in this topic.
How do i join your alliance . please tell me

We currently have 15 active members in the alliance. There are 15 members currently in the alliance. All you have to do bob is send an application to the alliance.
A.L.I.A.S

We currently have 13 members and all are active. All inactives are booted, so if you want to join an alliance where every member is a player and not a resource farm for everybody else, send an application to the Outsiders.

It doesn't matter if you're experienced or new to the game, your opinion counts. Join our alliance where everybody has a say, not just the top members.

If you want to learn a little about our alliance, check out "Recruiting Topic: The Truth" in General Discussion in the forums. I couldn't say it any better than Slash did. He pretty much described our alliance. And if you would like to learn more about our alliance, check out our homepage or send a PM. We will always take the time to answer ANY questions you may have.