Re: CoFH vs AoD

if your alliance wont accept any merc we will do the same, who said we cannot fight for ourself, it is your alliance who cannot fight for your own war and asking or accepting player to merc for a war you guy declare yourself. both side can agree to eachother with no merc. if you agree with this u can pm to adassa.

kabal is a bit of a sore loser, dont worry, seems like he is already suiciding into AoD members though lol
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

fishpondadmin wrote:Kabal your attack report was laughable!
Shandris wrote:kabal is a bit of a sore loser, dont worry, seems like he is already suiciding into AoD members though lol
Really... i thought his attack was pretty nice, at least compared to this:

Attacker demonfroggy [AoD]
Defender evilfix [CoFH]
The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 7.920.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 853.000 units.
A debris field containing 3.456.000 units of Metal and 1.296.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

Comet, here's a math lesson from Kabal's report.
The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 985750 units of Metal, 855221 units of Crystal and 13344 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 4.343.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 7.429.250 units.
A debris field containing 1.476.300 units of Metal and 1.447.050 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
Debris field is 60% of ships lost. Total DF was 2.923.350 divided by .6 equals 4.872.250

Now take a look at how much the attacker lost. Kabal is sending moon shots again.

@comet you are talking like you own the mercs.. They are not yours to keep or throw.. The mercs are free to do as they wish.. And these are vvv boys your talking about.. Betta show some respect boy..

and now for the latest news from ground zero
my sources in the vvv Council room have confirmed there was a heated arguement between some members over their support to opposite factions and members taking sides which resulted in name calling and a few broken chairs.. Sources also confirmed when things got out of hand gumppy personally intervened and gave a good spanking to couple of members.. Witnesses say one of the members enjoyed the spankings.. Lol..

im getting unconfirmed reports of more big fleeters taking sides.. Eye witness recount fleets commanded by merciless myrsee have left dry dock and are being refueled atm at an outpost in g6:)

lots of emperors heaved a sigh of relief when galekat announced her ghost fleet is not taking part in the war.. Yes folks.. Her 300cruisers sure can change the course of the war.. /snicker..

we have been trying to reach the leaders of jaffa and eterna for a comment on their ally s plight but without luck.. We hope to hear from them soon.. It seems atlervetok has bad memory or maybe in his dictionary ally stands for something else..

is eterna doing a dacia.? We dont know folks.. Your guess is as good as mine..

and finally we are seeing some CRs.. Cities are burning.. Empires are falling.. Exiting times beckon us.. Fasten your seat belts.. This is gonna be one hell of a ride:)

e

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

:) Hi there Comet. You really are fond of wars aren't you?
Too bad I have no fleet here :( . Oh well, good luck to all.

nocturnalknight wrote:I am officially putting my name down to be merc for the AoD.

May my ships smash the CoFH into debris for my empire

arent you already in aod???? if you are part of aod you cant sign up to be a merc.. :roll:

you are already in the war.. get moving.. :lol:

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

djmanj wrote:
nocturnalknight wrote:I am officially putting my name down to be merc for the AoD.

May my ships smash the CoFH into debris for my empire

arent you already in aod???? if you are part of aod you cant sign up to be a merc.. :roll:

you are already in the war.. get moving.. :lol:

:D I was not part of the AoD when i put my name down to be a merc , but i am AoD now :D

Thank you for using nocturnalK demolition,Hope you have a nice day :)
N.B All proceeds to the nocturnalK empire fund are non-refundable